Nebraska's Chance for a bowl game...

We get 6 wins, we go to a bowl...why you might ask? Because of money. Bowl committees know that Nebraska fans follow their team to the bowls and will spend money. An added bonus is that they see themselves as playing part in our comeback if we were to win. So, you can count on some bowl, even with only 6 wins.

I say the huskers chances of going to a bowl are very good, and once has they do bowl committees will be calling to invite them. Why? cuase they know that Nebraska fans will follow their team anywhere, and that means money money MONEY! to them, and money to all the buisnesses around them from hotels, resturaunts, gas stations anywhere money can be generated. So i know theres alot of pepole out there that would like to see the huskers get to a bowl game.

We get 6 wins, we go to a bowl...why you might ask? Because of money. Bowl committees know that Nebraska fans follow their team to the bowls and will spend money. An added bonus is that they see themselves as playing part in our comeback if we were to win. So, you can count on some bowl, even with only 6 wins.

Still think Nebraska is the center of the college football universe, don't you?

Why go there on him?

Its Not

Its Not?

Fixed that for ya!! :sarcasm

I could care less about a bowl game right now I would like to see this team win out the rest of it's schedule and make more improvement on D. If Baylor's QB doesn't get hurt we are probably talking about "How did we lose to Baylor". I can see NU beating CU,KSU because I do feel those programs are in much worse shape and a 50/50 shot at KU because it appears Mangino's all you can eat buffet is starting to run out of food.

If the boys can play like they did against TT and control the clock and finish off drives with TD's they have a real shot because OU's D is almost as bad as NU's right now.

GBR

Its Not?

Fixed that for ya!! :sarcasm

Thanks ;)