Getting Tired of Shatel!

IceMan

:boxosoap

Hey I don't mind calling things like they are but picking out something like "Working the Refs” a complete column because you can't think of anything else? Write a fricking story, make it positive and add a couple of paragraphs about things we need to work on.

Two weeks ago He was about as negative as h*ll too! Isn't he from Missouri?? :nutz

Hey I don't mind calling things like they are but picking out something like "Working the Refs” a complete column because you can't think of anything else? Write a fricking story, make it positive and add a couple of paragraphs about things we need to work on.

Two weeks ago He was about as negative as h*ll too! Isn't he from Missouri?? :nutz

Sometimes I hate his articles, but it's better than having a blind columnist that always seems to be positive....

..and the Ref thing was kind of a big deal...I mean, a lot of us on the board are talking about it.

he is a J-school grad from MU

he is a J-school grad from MU

so that explains why he's such a tool? :sarcasm

Shatel used to rip Osborne back in the day - I'm used to it. After the 'Noles beat us at the end of the '92 season, I believe good ole' Tom was letting all the OWH readers know that Osborne's refusal to change from the ancient option offense was the reason the Huskers couldn't get over the hump. Little did he know...

Shatel used to rip Osborne back in the day - I'm used to it. After the 'Noles beat us at the end of the '92 season, I believe good ole' Tom was letting all the OWH readers know that Osborne's refusal to change from the ancient option offense was the reason the Huskers couldn't get over the hump. Little did he know...

Its not that he (TO) refused to change his offense....He could recruit what he needed to be successful....so he DIDN'T need to change.....

I know that is a bit out of nowhere, but he did kick a lil bit of A$$ for 25 years.....