Joe Ganz

I was reading through the thread on Nate Swift and his chances at the NFL, it got me to wondering about the guy that's been throwing him the ball this year. So, what does everyone think, is Joe a sleeper in this draft or will this year's bowl game be the last time he suits up? (And we ARE going bowling this winter!)

Joe is not that good of a QB. He cannot throw a proper screen pass (no Touch just guns it). Does not have the Arm Strength, and is not very accurate.

Where Joe does well is that he is a scholar of the game. However so was Taylor. Taylor got his shot at the NFL...as a free agent, and Taylor was way better. Probably just as smart as Joe in football as well.

Joe is not that good of a QB. He cannot throw a proper screen pass (no Touch just guns it). Does not have the Arm Strength, and is not very accurate.

Where Joe does well is that he is a scholar of the game. However so was Taylor. Taylor got his shot at the NFL...as a free agent, and Taylor was way better. Probably just as smart as Joe in football as well.

Chase Daniel would have a better chance, and I don't think he will even be drafted. They're both too short.

Chase Daniel would have a better chance, and I don't think he will even be drafted. They're both too short.

You don't think chase daniel will be drafted? I'm pretty sure you're wrong on that one stud.

You don't think chase daniel will be drafted? I'm pretty sure you're wrong on that one stud.

agree, he will definitely be drafted...

Since Brodie Croyle and Tyler Thigpen got a shot I say Ganz deserves one.

The Chiefs are awful, but Croyle was a much better QB in college than Ganz has been #1. #2 Thigpen was an all american, granted at the D-1 AA level (I believe he transfered from Florida, due to not getting snaps if I remember correctly). If you can really look at it without being bias, I think you could find a lot of QB's ahead of Ganz. Not to mention underclassmen that may come out and small school studs.

Nothing against Ganz, i said he was good enough to get an invite to throw, alot of people cant even say that.

Ganz does have one big advantage over someone like Croyle though. He is not injury prone

maybe you're right. But numerous scouts have been to Columbia and few think he can overcome his height, although there was some AFC scout there today who said his quick release might even out his vertically challenged status. He's closer to 5'10 than the reported 6'0"

maybe you're right. But numerous scouts have been to Columbia and few think he can overcome his height, although there was some AFC scout there today who said his quick release might even out his vertically challenged status. He's closer to 5'10 than the reported 6'0"

eh, Theismann and Flutie gave all short guys hope.