Will Bo go to Ohio State if/when Tressel's gone?

I think Bo would want to win at least 1 conference championship for us before he bolts to Ohio State if offered the job

you know, i wonder if iowa will run at stoops then....but really, tressel might actually get forced out, osu fan base is getting bitchy about not winning the big game...god i wish we could still complain about that....

:wtf Really, your thinking about this in week 8 of his first year! :bat Not cool man, NOT cool!!! :P

Agree this is way too early...Tressel is not going anywhere and Bo hasn't won anything yet here. I do like Bo's potential and I am tired of Tressel. But I don't think Tressel is going anywhere and not sure where he would land if forced out. I would say OSU would have to really implode to force Tressel out. He'll still beat Michigan this year and contend for years to come in the weak Big 10.

I think it would be a waste of his time and a negative shot at his reputation to leave Nebraska for the OSU job. When you come to a program like Nebraska, to rebuild a program - it's a big commitment.

Over the next few years he will spend time recruiting, coaching, building up his staff, re-instilling old traditions as well as new ones, and basically making Nebraska HIS program. I just don't see him leaving in the middle of all of that to start all over again somewhere else. This is his project, his masterpiece, his final reputation that he is building here.

I'm sure he will do what he can on his part to finish it off strong. Not to mention he has already won over a lot of the respect and loyalty of the fans around here. They have given him their consent and support with this program - now it's his turn to live up to his side of the deal, and put a quality team out on the field.

So yea, I think he's here to stay :) I certainly hope so anyway