Will Bo go to Ohio State if/when Tressel's gone?

Will Bob Stoops go to Ohio State if/when Tressel's gone?

i'll take it one step further: stoops' an alumni of iowa. what are the chances of the hawkeyes luring bob stoops back to iowa? well, considering he already told them no nearly ten years ago, i'd say slim to none.

bo said that this was his 'dream job' to his defensive unit at LSU. and coaching at nebraska is pretty unique in that it's the ONLY D1 football head coach in the state, that the entire state revolves around the program and the citizens of that state hang on every little freakin' decision head coach makes.

if you wanted to be 'the man' of the state, the coaching nebraska is would be it.

would pelini leave nebraska for ohio state? if tressel leaves, bo would be the prime candidate no doubt. if tressel is fired in the next few years, it would be highly probable the bo may get tapped.

'fire tressel?' you say? 'impossible' you say?

the big ten, much to its chagrin, is evolving. slowly. if rickrod gets the spread working in michigan and regularly beat ohio state, i'm pretty sure buckeyes would turn on tressel faster than a cheetah on a gazelle with a bad limp.

ohio state has a few things going for it: it's a big named school (like nebraska), has a larger recruiting base and the media LOOOOOOOOOOOOVES them some big ten football.

it's also bo's homestate and he's alumni. i'm pretty sure bo would do some soul searching before he would make the decision.

bottom line: do i expect bo to leave soon? no.

would i be surprised if he left? no.

I would say it'd probably be the only place he'd bolt us for. However, Tressel is only 55 so he is probably not going to retire anytime soon...and I don't see Ohio St. firing him...or him leaving for another school.

:yeah

Probably the only school he'd leave for. Tressel isn't going to leave any time soon...

BEAT OU!!