can Nebraska score 30?

http://journalstar.com/blog/huskers.php?ti...p;tb=1&pb=1

Can Nebraska score 30?

If Oklahoma allows 30 points or more Saturday against Nebraska, it will be the first time in Sooners' program history they've allowed 30-plus points in four straight games.

That "wow" stat comes from Tim Griffin of ESPN.com.

It seems probable to me that Nebraska will score at least 30. Right?

Oklahoma's defense obviously has struggled since losing middle linebacker Ryan Reynolds against Texas, sparking a collapse that has seen the Sooners allow 111 points in their last three games -- the most since the 1997 season coached by John Blake.

http://journalstar.com/blog/huskers.php?ti...p;tb=1&pb=1

Can Nebraska score 30?

If Oklahoma allows 30 points or more Saturday against Nebraska, it will be the first time in Sooners' program history they've allowed 30-plus points in four straight games.

That "wow" stat comes from Tim Griffin of ESPN.com.

Oklahoma's defense obviously has struggled since losing middle linebacker Ryan Reynolds against Texas, sparking a collapse that has seen the Sooners allow 111 points in their last three games -- the most since the 1997 season coached by John Blake.

If we keep the offense rolling, the fumbles to ZERO, and Castille out of the ball game....I see us putting up thirty...but...like everyone else thinks....will that be enough? Probably not...I think we'll have to put up a bit more to beat OU...

GO BIG RED!!!

I think OU is fully aware of the tons of points they've been giving up recently. On that side of the ball, I'm sure they are busting their tails off all week in practice and focusing on fixing things.

The Huskers can snap them out of any mental toughness they (OU) hope to bring by doing what they've (NU) been doing the past three weeks: Get Ganz into a rhythm as the priority. He's our best player when he is in a rhythm. When he's "on", the rest of the offense flows. It's pretty powerful to stop every series.

Stay the course, get into a rhythm, make good decisions, take positive yardage, and move the chains.

They can do it. But it has to go through Ganz. And it's up to the skill position players to take a good play (positive yards) and turn it into a big play (if possible). Until that happens, first downs are all the Huskers need to get until they cross the goal line. Then redo it over and over. It can happen.

I'd say POSSIBLE....not probable.

as quickly as I think their o will score, I'd say its probable

i'd say a score similar to the tech game probably here.. if we continue to try to possess the ball and are actually successful at it... otherwise it may be that by half time......

Look at it this way...if it's a high scoring game and we lose by 20 it's a 'closer game'.

NU 20 - OU 40 = We only have 50% of their points

NU 30 - OU 50 = We have 60% of their points

NU 60 - OU 80 = We have 75% of their points

NU 80 - OU 100 = We have 80% of their points

And so on...

So the higher the score gets, we will eventually catch them!!! :sarcasm

Look at it this way...if it's a high scoring game and we lose by 20 it's a 'closer game'.

And so on...

Hey, that's an asymptote!

And so on...

1022 to 1042!