KU game on Pay Per View

The University of Nebraska has announced that Saturday’s matchup between Nebraska and Kansas in Lincoln will begin at 1:30 p.m. CST, and will be televised on a pay-per-view basis. The game will be televised on a pay-per-view basis by Big 12 Special Order Sports, Fox Sports Net’s pay-per-view division.

The game will be available on participating cable systems in Nebraska and Kansas as well as nationally on participating satellite systems. Full details regarding Saturday’s telecast, including ordering information will be available in the coming days.

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB...;ATCLID=1616551

The University of Nebraska has announced that Saturday’s matchup between Nebraska and Kansas in Lincoln will begin at 1:30 p.m. CST, and will be televised on a pay-per-view basis. The game will be televised on a pay-per-view basis by Big 12 Special Order Sports, Fox Sports Net’s pay-per-view division.

The game will be available on participating cable systems in Nebraska and Kansas as well as nationally on participating satellite systems. Full details regarding Saturday’s telecast, including ordering information will be available in the coming days.

well Sh!t...........

better than no coverage.....

well Sh!t...........

Like our safeties?

well Sh!t...........

Like our safeties?

lol.

Good decision to play UT & A&M (a real barn burner that will be) over a game that will be competitive and actually means something in the north this year! Good choice guys, good choice! :sarcasm

actually they dont play, here are the games that day on TV

Baylor at Texas (11 a.m., FSN), Iowa State at Colorado (12:30 p.m, Versus), Oklahoma at Texas A&M (2:30 p.m., ABC), Kansas State at Missouri (6 p.m., FSN) and Oklahoma State at Texas Tech (7 p.m., ABC)

I dont see why ISU and CU are on TV, at least NU and KU will make bowls, probably the only competitive game will be Tech vs OSU, and UT vs Baylor should be interesting to watch. You also have to take in account of viewership, and NU vs KU would be better than ISU and CU. But in the article it said NU wanted an afternoon game, but still 1:30 is not that much later than 12:30.

thats just my biased opinion, though

Looks like I get to see both the game and the Eagles concert. Works great for me. Too bad it will cost me an extra 29.99.

Find a sports bar near the venue and soak up the $29.99 in food and booze...You can't lose! There are a lot of us on this board that will gladly take your place! Enjoy your experience. :worship

Baylor at Texas (11 a.m., FSN), Iowa State at Colorado (12:30 p.m, Versus), Oklahoma at Texas A&M (2:30 p.m., ABC), Kansas State at Missouri (6 p.m., FSN) and Oklahoma State at Texas Tech (7 p.m., ABC)

I dont see why ISU and CU are on TV, at least NU and KU will make bowls, probably the only competitive game will be Tech vs OSU, and UT vs Baylor should be interesting to watch. You also have to take in account of viewership, and NU vs KU would be better than ISU and CU. But in the article it said NU wanted an afternoon game, but still 1:30 is not that much later than 12:30.

thats just my biased opinion, though

If thats on tv over this ill be pissed, especially with iowa friggen state on versus