RB Al-Terek McBurse

If there is one team to keep an eye on, it's Georgia Tech. McBurse always has liked the Yellow Jackets. Another possibility is USF. But right now it's safe to say Nebraska has a great chance to pull McBurse out of Florida.

I thought Ga. Tech. was all done on RB this year. (Of course I also thought Nebraska was all set, too.)

If there is one team to keep an eye on, it's Georgia Tech. McBurse always has liked the Yellow Jackets. Another possibility is USF. But right now it's safe to say Nebraska has a great chance to pull McBurse out of Florida.

I though Ga. Tech. was all done on RB this year. (Of course I also thought Nebraska was all set, too.)

I dont think that GT would mind him though... but I like how he said that it will come down to us and South Carolina with Giles

i could see us using him as a wr/hb type... he could so destroy defensive schemes... i see him coming in early and helping us out... it will be him and Cody Green making us go closer to a spread then we have been ever before... GBR

In the videos he looks like a good pass receiver (adjusting to some poorly thrown passes) but the offense is entirely run oriented so he only has 4 or 5 catches this year. Will probably have to wait and see how he develops as a pass catcher, but I'm excited to see how he looks in some of Nebraska's sets. He looks like the kind of guy who can get you yards even if the designed hole is closed. His ability to pick his way through traffic would mesh nicely with the zone blocking schemes.

Brian Munson on 1620 the zone said he thinks that McBurse and Beanie Logan are the next two recruits that are most likely to commit

On the Giles thread, it was posted that Giles has us and USC “neck and neck.” While McBurse would be a very good pick-up, would the coaches be willing to trade him for Giles?

Brian Munson on 1620 the zone said he thinks that McBurse and Beanie Logan are the next two recruits that are most likely to commit

On the Giles thread, it was posted that Giles has us and USC “neck and neck.” While McBurse would be a very good pick-up, would the coaches be willing to trade him for Giles?

If Giles goes to USC fine... in my opinion McBurse is the bettter of the two... we will take both if possible i believe... but i say by far the better player is McBurse

If Giles goes to USC fine... in my opinion McBurse is the bettter of the two... we will take both if possible i believe... but i say by far the better player is McBurse

I would take both, let them battle it out to see whos the back up and let the other red shirt with Tray.