RB Al-Terek McBurse

There probably isn't more than a few dozen HS football players in the nation with that kind of electronic speed.

A few dozen HS RBs with that speed? no way if you meant that literally. I would be surprised if there were 1 dozen...

No, I mean a few dozen athletes --- DB, WR, RB --- at any position.

There probably isn't more than a few dozen HS football players in the nation with that kind of electronic speed.

A few dozen HS RBs with that speed? no way if you meant that literally. I would be surprised if there were 1 dozen...

No, I mean a few dozen athletes --- DB, WR, RB --- at any position.

well that are actually players. it seems there are always those kids that are freaks that cant really play. the guy that can throw 100mph but cant pitch. the guy with the 42 inch vert that cant ball.... the guy that is a .4 40 that cant play FB.........

anyway I cant imagine this kid was not impressed... what a game. it sounded like we had a great crowd. hopefully the cold didnt scare him to much

rivals.com posted an article on him today that has him saying Nebraska Is "right up there" sound's like he was blown away by the visit to lincoln

Teaser certainly sounds good:

It's been a long weekend of travel for Winter Springs, Fla., running back Al-Terek McBurse and though he's still not quite home yet, he spoke with HuskersIllustrated.com about his first official visit of the fall to Nebraska this past weekend. It apparently couldn't have gone any better

Does he have a second gear? I'm not sure. But he sure as hell looks good running the ball.

Faster on the YouTube video. Nobody's running him down from behind:

c-0i3zSNGMM

His video does seem a bit odd. His legs don't seem to be moving very fast, yet he is pulling away from everyone in sight.

You don't think he's moving that fast, but he's faster than everyone else on the field. Almost as if he's gliding down the field.

I noticed that also. Why would they show him fumbling on his hightlight film? <_< He looks like a pretty good back overall. Anyone else catch someone's dad @ 2:25 :madash . Pretty funny stuff

I noticed that also. Why would they show him fumbling on his hightlight film? <_< He looks like a pretty good back overall. Anyone else catch someone's dad @ 2:25 :madash . Pretty funny stuff

Highlights his ability to catch the ball.

Okay, okay, so it might be better to demonstrate that with a pass reception, but still...

:lol: