Choices, Choices

Since both the KU and KSUcks game are going to be PPV, I am trying to decide which to get. I didnt buy any of the early season PPV because I figured there would be a regular season one i would want instead.

I think the KU game could be close or we could get blown out which i dont want spend $30 to see a blow out. However I thoroughly enjoy watching a close game as well as us kicking KSUcks right in the :nutz . The wife wont let me get both, so which do you think would be better off getting?

Since both the KU and KSUcks game are going to be PPV, I am trying to decide which to get. I didnt buy any of the early season PPV because I figured there would be a regular season one i would want instead.

I think the KU game could be close or we could get blown out which i dont want spend $30 to see a blow out. However I thoroughly enjoy watching a close game as well as us kicking KSUcks right in the :nutz . The wife wont let me get both, so which do you think would be better off getting?

You could always just go to the bar and watch the game, let them pay for it...and get some beer for your money... :clap That way you might get to see BOTH games.

GET them Both its only 30 bucks a game Hell if you cant afford that get a couple of buddies and split the cost! Heck go to the bar. I would get it at home because I know if I go to the bar I will spend way more they 30 dollars on :cheers and then I look like this :wasted. I know I will be getting both I have not missed a game this year I have been to 4 games and seen the rest on TV.

You think YOU have a tough decision? Try this one:

Tonight, do I take my son to the Iowa 4-A Football Semi-Finals at Valley Stadium to watch the #1 Valley Tigers face off against their most hated rivals in the world, the Dowling Maroons, in a classic football battle sure to be hard hitting and exciting...

or

Tonight, do I go with my daughter to the Valley High School version of West Side Story, to watch a bunch of gender-questionable kids prance around on stage singing and dancing their way through a musical gang fight between those rough and tumble hooligans the Jets and the Sharks...

Man...it's a wonder I can sleep at all here at work with all these difficult decisions I have to face day in and day out.... <_<

A new wife...

Actually you should tell have a friend get the game, get completely wasted and come home in a condition that will totally piss her off, then you tell her that had she just let you get the game that you wouldn't have had been forced to take shots with every touchdown.

Tonight, do I take my son to the Iowa 4-A Football Semi-Finals at Valley Stadium to watch the #1 Valley Tigers face off against their most hated rivals in the world, the Dowling Maroons, in a classic football battle sure to be hard hitting and exciting...

or

Tonight, do I go with my daughter to the Valley High School version of West Side Story, to watch a bunch of gender-questionable kids prance around on stage singing and dancing their way through a musical gang fight between those rough and tumble hooligans the Jets and the Sharks...

Man...it's a wonder I can sleep at all here at work with all these difficult decisions I have to face day in and day out.... <_<

:rollin:rollin I would hope you make it to the Valley game, which i myself may attend depending if my wife gets of work early enough.

or

:rollin:rollin I would hope you make it to the Valley game, which i myself may attend depending if my wife gets of work early enough.

You can usually find me outside the fence at the back of the South end zone (I'm the only one who ever sits there with a Nebraska jacket on) Great view, you can come and go when you please, smoke without getting a summons to the People's Court of Iowa, lots of kids to keep my kid busy if he gets bored and...best of all...you don't have to pay those horrible ticket prices to pump more money into Valley's already bloated athletic department bankroll.

or

Man...

First you have to decide which $29.95 game you get because she won't let you get both, and your plans are up in the air on something you'd like to go to based off of IF she will get off early enough? What kind of cookies are you baking for her tomorrow?

LOL...kidding man...I can't turn the furnace down one degree without getting approval first.

Actually i think i figured this one out. I will just buy both of them and next weekend i will just "run" across the NU game on the dish. Hmmmm i must have been wrong about it being on PPV and they are showing it on the sports package. Good thing i am in charge of paying the bills.

Man...

First you have to decide which $29.95 game you get because she won't let you get both, and your plans are up in the air on something you'd like to go to based off of IF she will get off early enough? What kind of cookies are you baking for her tomorrow?

LOL...kidding man...I can't turn the furnace down one degree without getting approval first.

Ha. It's 'cause they have those things in between their legs that hypnotize us guys...