BlackShirts Given Out at Practice

WVhuskerXX

Do not agree with it. Besides Suh, Potter, Murillo and possibly Glenn, no other guys have really stood out and shown they have earned them.

Although I will admit I have not seen the entire list of who got their Blackshirt today. But if Asante, O'Hanlon, West or Thenarse got one then this is a complete joke.

EDIT: I need to read the link.

Complete joke that Asante and West got a Blackshirt. Those may be two of the last guys who deserved them on this defense. Especially West considering Reesing picked on him constantly and racked up huge yardage against him in just our last game.

I think the timing is good. KSUCC could be just the trap game we need to avoid. A sobering moment like finally winning back the blackshirts should make this defense very aware of themselves.

Might have been a bit better after our little "three game season" was over, motivation for the bowl game, but I'll take it. Hope it doesn't blow up in Bo's face.