Student Section

:rant

okay, this topic is the most over-written about thing that i have seen in awhile. and that includes the coaching change. this is brutal. people do not realize everything that goes on. There are many different reasons the top x amount of rows were empty. students could of moved down, more jammed together than they were at the baylor game. Nobody has said this yet... that i've seen at least but get this...

AT THE BAYLOR GAME THE TOP 3 ROWS WERE BASICALLY EMPTY MINUS A FEW PEOPLE THAT STOOD UP THERE BECAUSE THEY COULD SEE BETTER AND IT WASN'T TOO COLD THAT THEY NEEDED TO BE CROWDED TOGETHER TO KEEP WARM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry not everyone can understand that. If you would truly like to understand the missing people in the seats of the student section in memorial stadium, go, buy someone's student ticket, have it validated, and go sit up there. then you will see how many people are actually missing. To be honest, i think they UNDERSOLD the amount of tickets.. i know EVERY GAME so far this year we have jammed 4-5 people into 3 seats. people want to be closer to the field.. and in the cold weather, sure a few people aren't going to come out. but the ones that do pack in closer together..

another thing you guys don't realize.

SORORITY GIRLS ALSO PURCHASE TICKETS, AND DECIDE NOT TO GO!!!!!!!

And guess what? They don't give a damn about selling them because for a lot of them, their daddies' paid for the tickets and it doesn't matter. They are too cold to go outside and look like sh#t. They'd rather sit at home in their dorm/houses and be warm and pretty. Does that mean all of them? No. But yes, a LARGE portion of them, including my ex gf and a lot in her house, didn't go because of the weather. Now you're trying to preach that these "damn kids" don't understand how lucky they are? No. They simply don't give a damn about football in general. They go there to hook up with a guy, look slutty, get alcohol. That's pretty much the extent of it. So really, there is no need to preach about this like that. And to be completely honest, there is NO WAY that TO can take away the allotment of student tickets, because all that is going to do is hurt the incoming freshman that can't buy the tickets till last. They are going to be the ones suffering. Until they actually sit and scan the tickets every game to see whose ticket is being used and whose ticket isn't being used they won't be able to cut the allotment. Because then they can say you had your chance and didn't show up. You lose your privilege.

It makes no sense why all the students are getting blasted EVEN IF all those people at the top were simply not at the game.. It's not everyones fault. The majority of people were there. Does that mean i have the right to yell at every person that leaves a game early in any section just because i stay at the game the whole time? No. 200 students is not THAT big of a deal. Yes, i think they should of been there and am disappointed in my classmates also, but guess what, that's all it is. If they don't want to go, they don't. But maybe they have reasons. Maybe they went home after a long week of tests? Maybe they couldn't get rid of their tickets in time? Maybe they simply didn't think about the idea of giving them away. It happens. Point is, there is no reason to continually BLAST students and call us "whining little babies" or "spoiled rotten a$$hole$" simply because a few of our classmates decide not to go to a game for whatever reason it is.

:rant

And guess what? They don't give a damn about selling them because for a lot of them, their daddies' paid for the tickets and it doesn't matter. They are too cold to go outside and look like sh#t. They'd rather sit at home in their dorm/houses and be warm and pretty. Does that mean all of them? No. But yes, a LARGE portion of them, including my ex gf and a lot in her house, didn't go because of the weather. Now you're trying to preach that these "damn kids" don't understand how lucky they are? No. They simply don't give a damn about football in general. They go there to hook up with a guy, look slutty, get alcohol. That's pretty much the extent of it.

:o That there is some bitter feelings coming out, she must have done a number on you. It is ok man, let it all out.

You make it sound like this can never be acceptable. It can be for at least two reasons.

1. Had a little too much fun at the band party the night before (those 11:30 AM kick-offs must be brutal!).

2. Sorority Girls (or college girls in general) should not go to games/tailgates unless they are dressed to the T, spiked heels and sun/cocktail dress included, and properly made-up.

The greeks don't want to go because we got rid of blocked seating. Stupid pussies are afraid to sit by people they don't know. I definitely agree though. Many are sororities who just don't care. By sittin here on these boards telling us that "we suck" is a waste of time. Those of us who care, who went to the game are on here. I don't care about the stupid **** that did not go to the game because of some sorry excuse. The message will not get across to the people that did not go because I guarantee they dont give a rats ass about huskerboard....

What the f#*k happened to the NU students I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest time of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get cold." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Slacker students - they're dead men! Greeks? Dead! Sorority girls? DEAD!

bluto.jpg

Starting another stupid thread on this subject is ridiculous!! This is like all the threads in recent weeks about Bo's behavior on the sideline...let it go, for God's sake!!

If this board is so hard up now for topics to talk about, just imagine what it is going to be come March....duh!! :bang