Student Section

SORORITY GIRLS ALSO PURCHASE TICKETS, AND DECIDE NOT TO GO!!!!!!!

You make it sound like this can never be acceptable. It can be for at least two reasons.

1. Had a little too much fun at the band party the night before (those 11:30 AM kick-offs must be brutal!).

2. Sorority Girls (or college girls in general) should not go to games/tailgates unless they are dressed to the T, spiked heels and sun/cocktail dress included, and properly made-up.

uh. im saying people don't take these things into consideration when people are missing. nothing else.

and about the EX GF thing, no really that part wasn't bitter. I'm saying she told me that they weren't going to the game. kinda like ya know, quoting a source to give your point validity.

I hate a lot of frat guys and a lot of crap that goes with the Greek system.

When I was a freshman in college the damn Alpha Beta burned down their own house and for some reason were able to kick all of us first year guys out of the dorm so they would have a place to stay. We had to go stay in the freaking gym of all places unless we could find housing on our own or join a fraternity. My friend Lewis and I tried to join some fraternities but they just laughed at us and humiliated us. So along with the rest of the guys we meet in the gym we found an old house that we fixed up but then that damn Alpha Beta and their sister house Pi Delta Pis threw a rock through our window telling us to get out, which really made us mad. We went to the campus police but they told us we had to take it up with the stupid “Greek council” another reason I don’t like a lot of frat guys, but they told us nothing was going to change because we weren’t a “fraternity” which only added to our disliking of frat guys. So being the smart nerds that we were we decided we would try to get affiliated with a fraternity. After a lot of attempts we were finally accepted by the best frat ever Lambda Lambda Lambda of course my buddy Booger had to break out some of the best weed I had ever had and the wonderful ladies of Omega Mu came over to help out. Anyway long story short those turds from Alpha Beta that thought they were so cool lost in the end and me and all my friends won, plus we saw a lot of bush. “I drink to that.”

P.S. We never missed an Atoms football game and we always stayed until the end.

I hate a lot of frat guys and a lot of crap that goes with the Greek system.

When I was a freshman in college the damn Alpha Beta burned down their own house and for some reason were able to kick all of us first year guys out of the dorm so they would have a place to stay. We had to go stay in the freaking gym of all places unless we could find housing on our own or join a fraternity. My friend Lewis and I tried to join some fraternities but they just laughed at us and humiliated us. So along with the rest of the guys we meet in the gym we found an old house that we fixed up but then that damn Alpha Beta and their sister house Pi Delta Pis threw a rock through our window telling us to get out, which really made us mad. We went to the campus police but they told us we had to take it up with the stupid “Greek council” another reason I don’t like a lot of frat guys, but they told us nothing was going to change because we weren’t a “fraternity” which only added to our disliking of frat guys. So being the smart nerds that we were we decided we would try to get affiliated with a fraternity. After a lot of attempts we were finally accepted by the best frat ever Lambda Lambda Lambda of course my buddy Booger had to break out some of the best weed I had ever had and the wonderful ladies of Omega Mu came over to help out. Anyway long story short those turds from Alpha Beta that thought they were so cool lost in the end and me and all my friends won, plus we saw a lot of bush. “I drink to that.”

P.S. We never missed an Atoms football game and we always stayed until the end.

:clap

That's deep Ogre.

Sounds like some of this thread's posters are still bitter about not receiving a bid.

Nooooo kidding.

It was probably too cold to rush though.

Or they had midterms.

We don't understand... <_<

or some people dont give a damn about the greek system. didn't rush because there was no need to for me. not who i am. and JUST BECAUSE people went in the 90s when they were good doesn't mean sh#t.. sure you can get girls to go when they are good, because well, it's all people talk about is how good nebraska is. times have changed. sorry you're too busy being too dense to figure that out, not my problem.

or some people dont give a damn about the greek system. didn't rush because there was no need to for me. not who i am. and JUST BECAUSE people went in the 90s when they were good doesn't mean sh#t.. sure you can get girls to go when they are good, because well, it's all people talk about is how good nebraska is. times have changed. sorry you're too busy being too dense to figure that out, not my problem.

Just like there was no need to use proper syntax in this reply?

oh believe me Husker spirit is still alive with the students here. So some of them decided not to go to this game, who could blame them? I went and I was miserable the entire time. It was FREEZING!

Your from SD though so you should be used to it right? :lol: Glad you got to go to the game, I'm sure pops was glad you went. :thumbs

Sounds like some of this thread's posters are still bitter about not receiving a bid.

Nooooo kidding.

It was probably too cold to rush though.

Or they had midterms.

We don't understand... <_<

Trust me pal, I have plenty of things figured out. And its going to be awesome when you finally start to too.

You. Deserve. This.

:nanalama

FYI for all you student haters...

Osborne letter: Nebraska athletic director Tom Osborne sent a mass e-mail to students Thursday thanking them for their support and braving the cold against Kansas.

Though there were some empty rows at the top of Sections 12, 13 and 14 in the student section, Osborne explained in the letter that he thought there was an additional explanation beyond just lack of attendance. He said it was observed that students were packing in the lower portion of the sections and standing two-deep in the rows, with students in the footwells and on the seats.

“We completely understand how the desire to stay warm last week may have precipitated some of the downward movement, but we hope you will help send a clear message of your support by filling all rows to the top for the last home game,” Osborne wrote in an e-mail with the subject title: Help Us Pack This House.

He encouraged support for the team in the final home game against Colorado on Nov. 28.

“A packed house not only will send a strong message to our team, to a national television audience and to our visiting recruits, but also will give your team a definite home-field advantage,” Osborne wrote.

Link