Weather in Manhattan Tomorrow

They've allowed 170 yards rushing per game against Big 12 opponents and they have undersized linebackers. I don't think establishing a rushing game will be too much of a problem.

This is worse news for KSU, who has no running game and depends on Freeman to launch the ball downfield every play. Hopefully the wind will take a few of Freeman's passes and drop them in the hands of our waiting secondary.

Edit: Thanks, cmb23. :cop:

Does Kansas still run the 3-4 D, or have they changed their silly ways? When I was watching a little bit of the Missouri/KSU game, I could have sworn I saw four down linemen on that KSU D.

Could be wrong though...

No actually I think they switched. Tim Beck said during his breakfast speech that KSU started as 3-4, went to 4-3, then went back to 3-4 last game so NU is not sure what to expect exactly.

They've allowed 170 yards rushing per game against Big 12 opponents and they have undersized linebackers. I don't think establishing a rushing game will be too much of a problem.

This is worse news for KSU, who has no running game and depends on Freeman to launch the ball downfield every play. Hopefully the wind will take a few of Freeman's passes and drop them in the hands of our waiting secondary.

Freeman can and will run if the pass isn't there. An certain Nu quarterback should take note of that once in awhile. <_<

Freeman can and will run if the pass isn't there. An certain Nu quarterback should take note of that once in awhile. <_<

I don't think Ganz has a problem tucking it and taking off. This is good news for us either way since we have decent running backs and their defense is horrible. Freeman is going to explode the first time he is hit by Suh coming through his offensive lineman! :clap

BRI - Ganz was great today when in the open field...how prophetic! Super call.

And I do NOT know why Freeman didn't run more and asked the Cat faithful while standing in line to use the head during halftime. They were wondering too unless he was 'nicked'.

Post game chatter from KSU players was that he got hit hard and went out in the 3rd with a concussion.