castille...

shagg

Q has looked very good these past two weeks, but like others on here, i hold my breath every tme he gets the ball. There is no doubt that Q lays the wood (when he isn't hesitating and diving at the goal-line), but he really needs to fix that fumbling problem.

Here's to a good rest of the season for my boy Q!

:cheers

i think he is actually a better runner when it's called off-tackled for him. He is a huge hombre and can deliver the wood...but it just seems he doesn't have that 'natural pop' like a Brandon Jacobs or Micheal Turner.

However, just like the long TD run on 4th down, when he can kind of use his power to get to off tackle he can surely break tackles and get to the edge and be unstoppable. He seems to get stopped and/or fumble when he's simply going straight ahead or right up the gut he hesitates...just my two worthless cents.

Wait....I thought we moved him to Linebacker.

We did!! The coaches didn't!

Just wait till he coughs it up on the goal line agianst CU. <_< He does run real hard, but he is not very consistent. He had a very good game agianst a worthless KSU team but I am not willing to say he redeemed himself yet. When i stop closing my eyes and holding my breath everytime he carries the ball, I will say he redeemed himself.