NU Problems and Woes

Pretty sure that any/all major & successful programs have their share of injuries, incidents and thugs. My question is why so many people put Nebraska on an island of college football that they don't think can exist anywhere else in the country.

Texas loses starting lineman for racist comments posted online

Oklahoma loses starting QB for selling cars

Florida State has players suspended for taking shoes/clothes

So to answer your question...yes, it happens everywhere.

Pretty sure that any/all major & successful programs have their share of injuries, incidents and thugs. My question is why so many people put Nebraska on an island of college football that they don't think can exist anywhere else in the country.

What?

What?

You didn't hear about Bomar last year? He and another projected starter were collecting big paychecks from a local car dealer for working minimal hours.

It happens everywhere. It really, truly does. It doesn't sound like you are too in touch with what's going on at other schools.

What?

You didn't hear about Bomar last year? He and another projected starter were collecting big paychecks from a local car dealer for working minimal hours.

It happens everywhere. It really, truly does. It doesn't sound like you are too in touch with what's going on at other schools.

:yeah:yeah

What?

:yeah:yeah

I just posted something along those lines in another thread. If it doesn't happen in the state of Nebraska, happen to a Nebraska player, or does not directly affect NU in some way shape or form....I'd venture to say that a good portion of the people that consider themselves 'college football fans' in the state of Nebraska are clueless when it doesn't involve anything red.

Just curious if anyone has seen any other teams suffer such problems as injuries and law problems as we at NU has. Besides IOWA of course.

I think Colorado currently has their entire roster listed as injured reserve. The popcorn and hot dog guys are playing now.

Colorado has lost players to injury in practice. Not to mention maybe a stray battery or a P*ss bomb from the stands too. They are building an excuse for their upcoming loss!!

:bonez

Just curious if anyone has seen any other teams suffer such problems as injuries and law problems as we at NU has. Besides IOWA of course.

Florida State last year had to suspend like 21 guys for the bowl game due to cheating in the classroom. Joepa had a bunch of problems at Penn State last year as well, he made the whole team help clean the stadium after a home game because of a few guys getting arrested, i also believe one was sexual in nature. It happens everywhere, and for the most part it is worse at other schools.