Let's start a "tradition"

HANC

Yeah...blackouts are dumb. Just wear the normal color: red. That's the way it's supposed to be!

In a somewhat related note, I heard that Missouri may be sporting an all gold uniform. Is this true, or just rumor?

gold_uni.jpg

Excuse me, I just vomited in my own mouth.... eyeswear2allthatsholy:ohnoes

Yeah...blackouts are dumb. Just wear the normal color: red. That's the way it's supposed to be!

In a somewhat related note, I heard that Missouri may be sporting an all gold uniform. Is this true, or just rumor?

gold_uni.jpg

You know, in some cultures thats all they eat is vomit...I've never been there but I read about it...IN A BOOK!

I know it's a stretch, but here is a "new idea" <_< let's shoot for a "RED OUT" this week. :horns2

:sarcasm

Just waiting for someone to call for another novel idea of a stupid "b*******" , since we are playing a team with black-gold colors. Whoever called for that at MU is a moron....

Great idea..........WEAR RED !!!!!!!!!!!! National tv......... It's been a "Sea of Red" forever.....WEAR RED !!!!

Did you hear that KSU is going green?

They are recycling old coaches!!!

gold_uni.jpg

You know, in some cultures thats all they eat is vomit...I've never been there but I read about it...IN A BOOK!

Uh k, well, I just vomited in my mouth again... eyeswear2allthatsholy

Well, I just got this hat---> HT-10272.jpg

and the Bo Pelini official GRAY sweatshirt, but I have a cool RED jacket with an 'N' on it.

I'll be at a bar in Times Square so what I want to know IS: am I allowed to watch the game--ON TV-- as per Husker Fan Code? :dunno

Well, I just got this hat---> HT-10272.jpg

and the Bo Pelini official gray sweatshirt, but I have a cool red jacket with an 'N' on it.

I'll be at a bar in Times Square so what I want to know IS: am I allowed to watch the game, as per Husker Fan Code? :dunno

just as long as you're completely decked out in Husker gear

Have black and red adidas shoes too, but blue jeans, so :dunno

I don't understand how so many people end up going in black. I mean don't they ever look around the stadium and think, "I'm really gonna look like a douche bag if I wear black, I will seriously resemble a large bag with douche in it". None of those people think that?

Next time I sit next to someone who is wearing black...or any other color really, I'll put an actual douche bag on their seat when they leave for concessions, when they come back and ask what it is, I'll politely inform them that the bag is essentially acting the same as them, and I didn't even know they were gone.