Let's start a "tradition"

HANC

I know it's a stretch, but here is a "new idea" <_< let's shoot for a "RED OUT" this week. :horns2

:sarcasm

Just waiting for someone to call for another novel idea of a stupid "b*******" , since we are playing a team with black-gold colors. Whoever called for that at MU is a moron....

Great idea..........WEAR RED !!!!!!!!!!!! National tv......... It's been a "Sea of Red" forever.....WEAR RED !!!!

I know it's a stretch, but here is a "new idea" <_< let's shoot for a "RED OUT" this week. :horns2

Just waiting for someone to call for another novel idea of a stupid "b*******" , since we are playing a team with black-gold colors. Whoever called for that at MU is a moron....

Great idea..........WEAR RED !!!!!!!!!!!! National tv......... It's been a "Sea of Red" forever.....WEAR RED !!!!

:yeah:yeah I couldnt agree more..

I think the final home game for every year should be a complete 'Red Out'. If you come to the game wearing any other color, they should not even allow you in unless you go back to find or buy a red shirt.

But heck, spread the word. Call the radio stations and email the news stations. Get them to spread the word of a complete 'Red Out' for the game and not some half-a**ed effort like it normally is.

Yeah, break out the red jerseys and wear our white pants.....it would be friggin cool.....hopefully they will think about it... Maybe even add a white helmet too....

GO BIG RED.......BEAT THE BUFFS....

LET'S HEAR YOU HUSKER NATION !!!!!!!!

:clap:clap:clap:horns2:horns2:horns2

I think the final home game for every year should be a complete 'Red Out'. If you come to the game wearing any other color, they should not even allow you in unless you go back to find or buy a red shirt.

But heck, spread the word. Call the radio stations and email the news stations. Get them to spread the word of a complete 'Red Out' for the game and not some half-a**ed effort like it normally is.

I email 2 lincoln stations 106.3 kfrx and 92.2 the eagle hope they get the word out

:yeah