The best thing about going to a bowl...

8 and f'ing 4 after that debacle last season with virtually the same players is a wonderful turnaround. 5 of out last 6 and we have some serious momentum.

Ah and just how sweet would it be if we play Free Shoes U and beat Grandpa Bowden and send him on his retirement with a Husker loss?

The commentators of the WV-Pitt game seemed to think that Pitt might be going to the Gator

8 and f'ing 4 after that debacle last season with virtually the same players is a wonderful turnaround. 5 of out last 6 and we have some serious momentum.

Ah and just how sweet would it be if we play Free Shoes U and beat Grandpa Bowden and send him on his retirement with a Husker loss?

The commentators of the WV-Pitt game seemed to think that Pitt might be going to the Gator

I would be rooting for them to get the Gator....we need a bowl in Texas so we can use it to recruit. We could get a lot more out of a game in Texas than we ever would in Florida when it comes to recruiting.

If the Gator takes Pitt, we are probably headed to Sun....

top 2 in BCS

next (TT) in cotton

4th (MU-OSU) in Holiday

5th (MU-OSU) in Alamo

6th (NU) in Sun....unless Sun must take ND if Gator doesn't, but I think they must take Big 12 if Gator doesn't

I will be pissed if we finished 8-4 and have to spend Holidays in El Paso......plus, have rooms reserved in Jacksonville and San Antonio......Beach.......riverwalk.......... Jaurez, Mx (highest crime in world).....tough decision on where I would like to spent a few days :angry: