5 of 12

sthusker

It sounds like field day at the elementary schools where everyone gets a ribbon for participating.

:rollin:rollin:rollin

IMO the only question mark should be TU and OU, although I think we would be able to hang with Mizzou now, we still would probably lose. TT would lose again to OU and probably to TU in a rematch but that's all speculation.

it looks like 5 of the big 12 teams will get a Trophy :o

No. One team should get one trophy and another gets 2. None of this Co-North/South Championship crap. The B12 is already being heavily scrutinized about it's tiebreaking methods.

I have no problem with the tiebreaking methods. Mizzou gets the nod over us because they won the head to head. Down in the South, what would be a fairer tiebreaking method than using the final BCS standings? If you choose a common opponent they all 3 played, that could be skewed by the team they pick. I think it's fair the way it is now. I also believe that OU is the best team in the South much to the dismay of Texass fans. I bet the biggest Mizzou fans right now can be found within the borders of Texas.

What are the odds if OU wins the NC game that we have a co-NC with Texas being the other?