Player's MIA

I was a little drunk during the game on Friday so I probably wasn't able to catch (or remember) everything, but I can't recall seeing Lucky on offense or O'Hanlon on defense. Is this true, if so what's the issue(s)?

I know Lucky has been a little banged up, so is he still an injury holdover? As far as O'Hanlon, I've never been a fan, too many missed tackles, coverage assignments, and poor pursuit. Did the coaches realize he's more risk than reward and bench him?

Any others I might have missed??

O'Hanlan did not play according to the official participation list in the stats on Huskers.com.

http://www.huskers.com//pdf4/354624.pdf?SP...p;DB_OEM_ID=100

Possibly a dumb question, but where on the huskers.com site is this located (not direct link)? I was looking around yesterday for just such a document.

I found the article on the game and the stats pdf was on that page.

I was a little drunk during the game on Friday so I probably wasn't able to catch (or remember) everything, but I can't recall seeing Lucky on offense or O'Hanlon on defense. Is this true, if so what's the issue(s)?

I know Lucky has been a little banged up, so is he still an injury holdover? As far as O'Hanlon, I've never been a fan, too many missed tackles, coverage assignments, and poor pursuit. Did the coaches realize he's more risk than reward and bench him?

I don't think Beau Davis played. :hmmph

Lucky was out due to turf toe. Not sure about O'Hanlon.

Was it Turf Toe? I thought it was a case of Heluisabetterback-itis that kept him out?!?!

if that was the case then why would castille have so many carries?

he was hurt.

ohanlon didn't play because ricky is finally stepping up and playing the role he is supposed to be playing. he quietly had a really good game.

I don't think Beau Davis played. :hmmph

Who?? Just kidding, if they would have taken care of business instead of letting ISU Mountains (no offense to Cy of course) run over us, then it would have been great to give Beau a nice send off. Did anyone hear the pregame on 590? They said CU is worse off than ISU coming into that game!!!