Player's MIA

Lucky was out due to turf toe. Not sure about O'Hanlon.

Was it Turf Toe? I thought it was a case of Heluisabetterback-itis that kept him out?!?!

if that was the case then why would castille have so many carries?

he was hurt.

ohanlon didn't play because ricky is finally stepping up and playing the role he is supposed to be playing. he quietly had a really good game.

Helu went to the locker room for a while in the second half (i believe it was)

I was a little drunk during the game on Friday so I probably wasn't able to catch (or remember) everything, but I can't recall seeing Lucky on offense or O'Hanlon on defense. Is this true, if so what's the issue(s)?

I know Lucky has been a little banged up, so is he still an injury holdover? As far as O'Hanlon, I've never been a fan, too many missed tackles, coverage assignments, and poor pursuit. Did the coaches realize he's more risk than reward and bench him?

Any others I might have missed??

:sarcasm I might be able to come up with the number for "AA" if you need it...

Lucky was suited up.

It was Senior Day.

And Helu was clearly playing hurt.

Not a conspiracy theory exactly, but if Lucky was good enough to suit up, I'd think he was preferable to Castille.

Bo said he was able to go only in an "emergency". That tells me that he truely wasn't healthy enough to, but because he was a senior he was allowed to suit up to take the field for senior day. I am happy he was a Husker, he did some good things for us, but Helu is the better "running" back.

Lucky was suited up.

It was Senior Day.

And Helu was clearly playing hurt.

Not a conspiracy theory exactly, but if Lucky was good enough to suit up, I'd think he was preferable to Castille.

Bo said he was able to go only in an "emergency". That tells me that he truely wasn't healthy enough to, but because he was a senior he was allowed to suit up to take the field for senior day. I am happy he was a Husker, he did some good things for us, but Helu is the better "running" back.

Hopefully BOTH will be ready for the bowl game. :horns2

I was a little drunk during the game on Friday so I probably wasn't able to catch (or remember) everything, but I can't recall seeing Lucky on offense or O'Hanlon on defense. Is this true, if so what's the issue(s)?

I know Lucky has been a little banged up, so is he still an injury holdover? As far as O'Hanlon, I've never been a fan, too many missed tackles, coverage assignments, and poor pursuit. Did the coaches realize he's more risk than reward and bench him?

Any others I might have missed??

If you were as drunk as I was during the game you probably saw I M Hipp and Broderick Thomas haha

If Suh stays and Turner comes back and stays healthy, I think everyone will be shocked at how good the D will be next year. I'm actually a little giddy over thinking about next year. If this QB from Texas is as good as advertised and we work him in like Ohio State did with Pryor, we could see a nice rebound when playing the likes of OU and Mizzou.

I totally agree Junior. I also think that if Thenarse continues to improve in the coverage aspect he will be really really good. He was in the back field on blitzes an awful lot. I think he played well. To get back on subject Congrats to Helu on a great performance and hopefully Lucky will get back on the field for the bowl game he has done a lot for this team. Even O'Hanlon did some good Thenarse is just better.