Nebraska Football vs. Disney World

jawtin

7 years old and he has no clue about football? - todays youth is a waste. I was at games when I was 5 and could follow the game and knew 80% of the rules.

Wow. Nice input. Want to brag that you're more of a man because you got pubes when you were 11 and everyone else did when they were 13? <_<

And I'd be interested to know if you could give us the specific breakdown of what 80% of the rule book you knew and what 20% was still fuzzy for you when you were in Kindergarten. That'd be great.

7 years old and he has no clue about football? - todays youth is a waste. I was at games when I was 5 and could follow the game and knew 80% of the rules.

Wow. Nice input. Want to brag that you're more of a man because you got pubes when you were 11 and everyone else did when they were 13? <_<

And I'd be interested to know if you could give us the specific breakdown of what 80% of the rule book you knew and what 20% was still fuzzy for you when you were in Kindergarten. That'd be great.

:yeah

PWNED%20by%20MJ.jpg

Thats awesome what a game to go to for the first Husker game!! I was in the North stadium 84th row, right under the big screen man those must be the seats people get that don't donate enough haha By the end of the game we were all jumping all over each other!! I haven't heard that place like that in years.

My seats are in the north stadium so I guess I don't donate enough, but come gameday these seats are mine, no more ebay, no more scalpers, and no more standing on the outside looking in haha. As we get better these seats will get harder & harder to come by, but my happy a$$ will still have a seat. I'm just glad to have season tickets no matter where I sit so that I may share this experience with my kids. This is a great story and it is hard to explain the feeling of spending the day with your son or daughter at there first Husker game. So thanks for the story and I hope you and your son can enjoy many more in the future no matter where you sit in the sea of red.

Thats awesome what a game to go to for the first Husker game!! I was in the North stadium 84th row, right under the big screen man those must be the seats people get that don't donate enough haha By the end of the game we were all jumping all over each other!! I haven't heard that place like that in years.

My seats are in the north stadium so I guess I don't donate enough, but come gameday these seats are mine, no more ebay, no more scalpers, and no more standing on the outside looking in haha. As we get better these seats will get harder & harder to come by, but my happy a$$ will still have a seat. I'm just glad to have season tickets no matter where I sit so that I may share this experience with my kids. This is a great story and it is hard to explain the feeling of spending the day with your son or daughter at there first Husker game. So thanks for the story and I hope you and your son can enjoy many more in the future no matter where you sit in the sea of red.

so with that handle are you a NU fan or h8ter?

That would be like me asking you which caveman you are in the beginning of history of the world part one

and to answer your question, there is no place like Nebraska. (couple #1 or couple #2)

That would be like me asking you which caveman you are in the beginning of history of the world part one

and to answer your question, there is no place like Nebraska

Not trying to doubt you, it is just that in my background being 8/eight up is not a good thing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: for a reference to what I am talking about,

Eight Up > Military slang for one who is due for dismissal through a Section 8 proceeding; crazy, mentally unfit, disturbed, disorganized, psychologically disturbed, a psychopath. Also called 11 up and 3 down.

and to answer your question, there is no place like Nebraska

Not trying to doubt you, it is just that in my background being 8/eight/ate/etc. up is not a good thing.

I love Husker football and the University of Nebraska and what it stands for, it is one of the few places where you can spend time with your family and 85,000 friends on gameday. ( refering to places like MU,CU & KSUcks)