Lane Kiffin....violation?

ssfranny

Sounds like Spurrier is just a whiner. I have no idea about the rules, but if Kiffin's on the Tennessee payroll and passed his test, then there should be no infraction. TO did something similar last year - let's consult him on this to see what the rule is.

to passed before he went out recruit, like wise kiffen went recruiting after he passed last week. gosh darn it.

I have a feeling Kiffin is going to be a terrible hire.

Remember the last team that hired a coach that the Raiders fired?

He MUST be a good recruiter, though:

------>sp_wives_kiffin_014.jpgT1_0125_kiffin.jpg

Lane and Layla Kiffin are about as 'Ken and Barbie' as it gets..... :lol:

I just read an article that the new Tennessee coach may have contacted a recruit a day before he was named the new head coach of the Vols? Also its Jarvis Giles, someone the Huskers have been recruiting? Monte needs to go slap his kid upside the head!

Scott

heres link to story

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/blog...rn=ncaaf,125819

As shady as it may be, i dont think he violated anything. He wasnt technically hired yet, he may have known he was going to be the coach, but the paperwork hadnt gone through yet. Its all about technicalities, and good recruiters know how to dance all over that line without crossing it........well except Kelvin Sampson and Ricky Neuheisel.