NU vs Clemson

HSKRNOKC

Clemsons rivals site is saying that the match up is official..

OK, the Clemson rivals site is not "official". If you want to say that signs are strong, all evidence points to, etc, but please DON'T SAY SOMETHING IS OFFICIAL WHEN IT CLEARLY ISN'T!

It sounds like it will turn out to be true but it really bugs the sh#t out of me when someone has to try to be first with claiming something is official when it isn't. Hell, it isn't even official that NEBRASKA is in the Gator Bowl.

Do people even understand what an official announcement is?

It has been confirmed by rivals. So excuse me its not official its just confirmed... Happy now?

Another Tiger fan here... I just decided to have a look at your board, and learn a little about the Huskers. All I knew before was that you guys were a storied program that had a damn good coach (Osborne). Pelini looks to be laying the foundation well, and he should have the Huskers back to prominence in no time. Good luck, and safe travels to all who will be in JAX on New Years Day. See you there!

Ready to PAINT Jacksonville SOLID ORANGE! :cheers

Another Tiger fan here... I just decided to have a look at your board, and learn a little about the Huskers. All I knew before was that you guys were a storied program that had a damn good coach (Osborne). Pelini looks to be laying the foundation well, and he should have the Huskers back to prominence in no time. Good luck, and safe travels to all who will be in JAX on New Years Day. See you there!

Ready to PAINT Jacksonville SOLID ORANGE! :cheers

Welcome... People are a little testy today.. <_<

Should be a great game. Our young linebackers will have to step it up against your RBs.

Clemsons rivals site is saying that the match up is official..

OK, the Clemson rivals site is not "official". If you want to say that signs are strong, all evidence points to, etc, but please DON'T SAY SOMETHING IS OFFICIAL WHEN IT CLEARLY ISN'T!

It sounds like it will turn out to be true but it really bugs the sh#t out of me when someone has to try to be first with claiming something is official when it isn't. Hell, it isn't even official that NEBRASKA is in the Gator Bowl.

Do people even understand what an official announcement is?

Lighten up Francis. It's just an Internet board.

Where I'm more than within my rights to point out something really stupid.

Here's a hint. Not everything on the Internet is the truth.

Point out or post. You mastered them both.

If your QB isn't all that mobile he could be in for a long day because of a gentleman named Ndamukong Suh, the anchor and heart of our D. By the way, I don't want to see anyone injured in this game so if Suh should happen to wind up with the ball at any point please, please, please tell your QB to avoid trying tackle him at all costs. Ask Cody Hawkins (CU qb) how that goes.

Returners are Jacoby Ford -WR (EXTREMELY FAST) and CJ Spiller. ford #6 spiller #28. Spiller is unbelievable when he gets a little bit of room, and if Ford gets open, he's gone. If by chance Ford or Spiller cant do return duties Aaron Kelley can return as well. Kelley set an ACC Record for receptions a couple of weeks ago.

By the way HUSKERS....As soon as I hammer out a location, I plan on TAILGATING like a SOB. I dont do the festivals and fairs and all that BS. College football is about Tailgating as much as it is about Hitting. When I get the plans together, I'll let you guys know, and you are more than welcome to swing by for a beer or 12.

Greetings from Tiger Town! Looks like we will be seeing each other real soon. I'm really looking forward to the matchup - seems like you guys have had an up and down season much like we have. Too bad Axl has to be a dick, I always thought of NU fans to be very gracious, much like Clemson fans. I know you guys are better than that. Looking forward to a hard fought game, probably with a lot of scoring... BTW, Axl, I am a CU fan, and a Software Developer, so we're not all hicks down here.

Anyway, good luck NU.

If you guys want to visit any Clemson boards, tigernet.com, clemson.scout.com, and clemson.rivals.com are the most visited. You will be welcomed.