NU vs Clemson

HSKRNOKC

The presence of CJ Spiller alone will not allow for your defense to really attack. If NU's D gets caught up field they will just flip it out to him in the flats or somewhere in space to let him do his work. I don't agree that Nebraska will win this game handily by any stretch of the imagination.

-Here's a highlight video of his freshman and sophomore years at Clemson. I'm sure you will get the picture. Will be a top 20 pick in the draft if he comes out this year.

post-6049-1228408979.jpg

feel free to worry... :)

I choose not to.

BO KNOWS FOOTBALL.

Perhaps my use of the term "easy win" is being associated with BLOWOUT.

Nope... won't be a blowout. But I fully expect the mighty skers to have the game in hand BEFORE the 4th quarter.

opinions vary.

My early assessment . . . I think I agree. The teams with mobile quarterbacks and great offensive lines to give him time are the teams that have hurt us this year. By Clemson's own fans' admission, they lack those two things. I think we win, not in a blowout, but a solid win.

They are going to straight up run on us. They will be hard to stop. Plus they have some very good and speedy WRs.

I'm sure you guys are getting tired of this CJ Spiller talk but I just wanted to post a couple of videos for you guys to look at. He's just fun to watch IMO...

-Video from his freshman year against GT. Note that this squad finished in the top 10 in total D & coached by one of the top coordinators in John Tenuta.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqnqJn_UQx8

-Just watch from the 1:15 mark..."The boys just BAD!"

-Kickoff return against Alabama this year. I was there in the Georgia Dome & this was just after halftime. There was a feeling that we were going to make a run but Alabama was just too much.

I've watched some vid's of your RB's and they aren't too shabby themselves. They will definetly be hard to stop.

I'm sure you guys are getting tired of this CJ Spiller talk but I just wanted to post a couple of videos for you guys to look at. He's just fun to watch IMO...

-Video from his freshman year against GT. Note that this squad finished in the top 10 in total D & coached by one of the top coordinators in John Tenuta.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqnqJn_UQx8

-Just watch from the 1:15 mark..."The boys just BAD!"

-Kickoff return against Alabama this year. I was there in the Georgia Dome & this was just after halftime. There was a feeling that we were going to make a run but Alabama was just too much.

I've watched some vid's of your RB's and they aren't too shabby themselves. They will definetly be hard to stop.

I think we are tired of him..but just watch Roy Helu. Don't get too bored. :P

I remember watching that run vs GT and thinking, 'wow, that guy is friggin' GOOD!' Cool run! :thumbs