NU vs Clemson

HSKRNOKC

agreed, if true then this is disapointing.

New Years Bowl game disappointing... <_< They made it there, can't control who we play, I think we match up pretty well with Clemson, FSU would be a tough one. GT would be a struggle also. I am just glad that they are in a good bowl, that does nothing but set the tone for years to come.

Is everyone forgetting that Clemson has looked MUCH better the last half of the year... Not to metion they have two of the best most explosive backs in the country. With the coaching they have now at the begining of the year they might be in the NC hunt.

Speed can hurt us and they have a ton of it

I havent watched them, but looking at the last half of their schedule it isnt that difficult.

GTech = Loss 21-17

BC = W 27-21

FSU = L 41-27

Duke = W 31-7

Virginia = W 13-3

S Carolina = W 31-14

Sure BC is decent, but they got spanked by FSU. Duke, Virginia and SC are all a joke. Needless to say I am not real worried. NU by 17.

It's not official yet, but it might as well be.

With that said, Clemson will provide a better economical boost than FSU, and I don't know why we are complaining, because we have a better chance to win. Sure, FSU would be great for nostalgic reasons, but more than anything I want to finish this season with 9 wins and huge momentum going into winter conditioning.

Well...If its true...we're going to the gator bowl. Thats what I care about. We got the bowl we wanted, lets not complain too much. Sure FSU would have been an interesting game, but like some people have said, I think we have a great chance of spanking Clemson. Its all about rebuilding. When was the last time we matched up against them anyway?

Is everyone forgetting that Clemson has looked MUCH better the last half of the year... Not to metion they have two of the best most explosive backs in the country. With the coaching they have now at the begining of the year they might be in the NC hunt.

Speed can hurt us and they have a ton of it

I havent watched them, but looking at the last half of their schedule it isnt that difficult.

GTech = Loss 21-17

BC = W 27-21

FSU = L 41-27

Duke = W 31-7

Virginia = W 13-3

S Carolina = W 31-14

Sure BC is decent, but they got spanked by FSU. Duke, Virginia and SC are all a joke. Needless to say I am not real worried. NU by 17.

Sort of like our last six games.