All whites for the Gator!!!!

Apparently the "let's wear all white cuz they look clean" idea has now replaced the "let's do a b1ack0ut for game against team x."

We are Nebraska. We wear red jerseys and white pants at home and white jerseys and red pants on the road.

"Let's wear all white cuz they look so clean"

FYI: They wash all the jerseys after the games so they are all actually "clean."

No way are we going to wear the "all-white Penn State/Texas longjohn look."

And what are we elves?? "Let's wear little red booties with our underwear suit."

Perfect for Christmas.

Give me a break.

For the last time ALL WHITE=DEATH!!!!!!!! dedhoarsededhoarsededhoarse:bang:bang:bang

I think a HuskerBoard petition thread should be started to ban the thought of entering heads. All white uniforms is for Texas, Penn State, and even now the ass clowns in Boulder and Columbia. Leave it to them. The idea of all whites should be classified in the same stupidity of a B******t.

Quick added bonus points who can name the last team we beat in all whites as alternates? And I ain't talking about those god awful Jammal Lord and Josh Davis era uniforms either.

Guess that would be a 'NO', eh?

I think that we should wear sky blue and a hint of fushia. I don't care what we wear, white w/ red, red w/ white, all red, all white, or if the black even shows up. This is a neverending discussion that will raise up every 3-7 weeks kind of like a rash.

On the other hand. I hope Clemson brings out the '05 uniforms...they look FAAAABUUULOOOOUS!!!

Jad Dean (yes a guy) former Clemson kicker:

05white-lg.jpg

If the jersey was cut lower he could show off his cleavage!

Apparently the "let's wear all white cuz they look clean" idea has now replaced the "let's do a b1ack0ut for game against team x."

We are Nebraska. We wear red jerseys and white pants at home and white jerseys and red pants on the road.

FYI: They wash all the jerseys after the games so they are all actually "clean."

And what are we elves?? "Let's wear little red booties with our underwear suit."

Perfect for Christmas.

Give me a break.

uh... unless i missed it you're the only one to even MENTION a bl@ck0ut here.... so uh. yea.

we have a better record...why are we the visiting team?

Gator Bowl thing.. ACC = Home Team. Always.

Perfect for Christmas.

Give me a break.

uh... unless i missed it you're the only one to even MENTION a bl@ck0ut here.... so uh. yea.

we have a better record...why are we the visiting team?

Gator Bowl thing.. ACC = Home Team. Always.

I only mentioned a b1ack0ut because it was obviously the fad at the beginning of the year and has now been replaced by this nonsense about changing jerseys. You would know that if you actually read my post rather than just seeing the word "b1ack0ut" and ASSuming I was condoning one.