Cody Glenn

JTrain

My guess is that if he had a chance to return he would have dressed for senior day. I think there is a lot more to the story than any of us know. Something pretty serious, not a kid just messing up.

I hope I am wrong, but there must be some sort of serious criminal charges involved with this. And I would guess it is not in Lincoln. Just thoughts, I have no further insight and I am not starting a rumor.

My guess is that if he had a chance to return he would have dressed for senior day. I think there is a lot more to the story than any of us know. Something pretty serious, not a kid just messing up.

I hope I am wrong, but there must be some sort of serious criminal charges involved with this. And I would guess it is not in Lincoln. Just thoughts, I have no further insight and I am not starting a rumor.

I doubt there are criminal charges, we would probably have heard something about that already. One would think anyway. Losing him is the biggest downer of the year for me. He was someone I really liked to root for.

I don't know. I would guess if there were that some beat writer in Lincoln would have picked it up by now.

As stated I do not think it is in town. Just breaking a team rule, I just do not see Coach Pelini making him miss senior day. That is a major day in every players life. There has to be more to the story than him having drank in a banned bar or something. It just does not make sense that it would be a team rule.

I doubt there are criminal charges, we would probably have heard something about that already. One would think anyway. Losing him is the biggest downer of the year for me. He was someone I really liked to root for.

:yeah