Mark May talks positively about Nebraska on national tv

Landlord

I couldn't believe that they all said good things about NU. I thought I was dreaming. Haha.

Granted, even when Mark May says positive things about us, he finds a way to refer it to a time that wasn't positive, thus achieving his goal of saying something bad about us too. [/red-glasses]

and so do Herbstreit and Lee Corso, and pretty much everyone. Check the link below. BTW, didn't record it, but right afterward talked about Turner Gill and his career starting in Nebraska to where it is now, and then talking about the influence of Tom Osborne :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnpXfRkwbCU (Might take a few minutes before the video is properly uploaded)

Yea I was shocked, even more so then when Henery hit the 57 yard field goal. It must be the Christmas Season bring out the good tidings of cheer there at ESPN.

I don't care if Mark May says that Tom Osborne walks on water (which he does by the way) and that Bo Pelini is the best college coach since Nute Rockney. I think the guy is the biggest deuche in college football broadcasting. That also goes for the old, slobbering bafoon that sit's to his right! However...it was nice to get some love from the ESPN crew.

I don't care if Mark May says that Tom Osborne walks on water (which he does by the way) and that Bo Pelini is the best college coach since Nute Rockney. I think the guy is the biggest deuche in college football broadcasting. That also goes for the old, slobbering bafoon that sit's to his right! However...it was nice to get some love from the ESPN crew.

:clap

Glad you didn't suga coat your opinion B-S-G.

T_O_B

:clap