What if TO gave Cally one more year....

Dont get me wrong, I love Mark Pelini.... But If TO gave Callahan one chance And he sucked (like we all know he would have).... Is Turner Gill our new head coach next year??

Just something I thought about at work today... What do you guys think?

Who the hell is Mark Pelini???????

:laughpound That is exactly what I thought! I, along with everyone else here, knows his name is Mark, but who the f*&ck calls him that??!!!

His mom?

Wow... You attempt to ream me... yet you dont know the facts??? Good Job Husker fans.

Anyway, For the retards, Just sub Bo for Mark

In regards to the attached image: Can we please get a smiley that accurately represents someone who is actually on the floor, rolling, laughing, and of course his ass coming off.

Dont get me wrong, I love Mark Pelini.... But If TO gave Callahan one chance And he sucked (like we all know he would have).... Is Turner Gill our new head coach next year??

I'm assuming you're going on the assumption that Bo got hired by someone else in 2008? If this is the assumption, then yes Gill would probably be our HC in 2009 had TO given Clownahan enough rope to hang himself in 2008.

Why is there even a topic about this?

:yeah

I'll help with some other awesome threads that can be started:

- What if Pederson was still AD, but he fired Callahan?

- What if Pederson was still AD and he didn't fire Callahan?

- What if Michelangelo became the AD...would he hire Leonardo as head coach, Donatello as offensive coordinator, and Raphael as defensive coordinator (and who would be the position coaches)?

- What if TO was hired, but gave Callahan one more year? ...oh wait, this totally awesome subject is already being talked about.

:)

Or, what if my butt itched and... Never Mind!

<_<

I think yall would be unhappy that he would still be yall's coach. And we would not get the opportunity to play yall in the Gator Bowl.

Who the hell is Mark Pelini???????

:laughpound That is exactly what I thought! I, along with everyone else here, knows his name is Mark, but who the f*&ck calls him that??!!!

His mom?

good point

Most everyone here knows he is called Bo because his favorite Cleveland Brown was Bo Scott. And how can anyone say that TG hasn't really done anything, because Buffalo isn't a large program. See how many coaches you can insert into the Buffalo job 3 years ago and come out winners. I'm not saying he would get the job over Bo if we were doing it this year over last, but the race might be tighter, if only to placate Husker fans who would be calling for TG to get the job.