Who will be arriving in January?

Bearing in mind that the last day of late registration for the spring '09 semester at UNL is January 20th..........

"With Green graduating from high school in December, all four quarterbacks are expected to be on campus for the spring semester, ready to take part in conditioning and then spring ball."

"Green, who is committed to NU but not officially a Husker until he signs a letter of intent in February, has passed for 2,765 yards this year and rushed for 1,457."

Both by Brian Christopherson at the LJS, IN THE SAME ARTICLE titled "Who Will Fill Ganz's Shoes?" on Husker Extra.

Brian, here's your sign.

Bearing in mind that the last day of late registration for the spring '09 semester at UNL is January 20th..........

"With Green graduating from high school in December, all four quarterbacks are expected to be on campus for the spring semester, ready to take part in conditioning and then spring ball."

"Green, who is committed to NU but not officially a Husker until he signs a letter of intent in February, has passed for 2,765 yards this year and rushed for 1,457."

Both by Brian Christopherson at the LJS, IN THE SAME ARTICLE titled "Who Will Fill Ganz's Shoes?" on Husker Extra.

Brian, here's your sign.

Not sure what you are getting at. He can show up in January, but he still has to sign a LOI just like everyone else. You can't do this until FEB. Not sure how they work out the whole tuition thing since he will enroll before he officially has a scholly, but what did he say that is wrong?

Brian, here's your sign.

Brian's sign should read, "I am correct."

Green will enroll, have a scholarship, and attend classes starting in Jan. But he will not be an official NU player (according to the NCAA) until he signs the LOI in Feb. This is an NCAA technicality.

Brian, here's your sign.

Green will enroll, have a scholarship, and attend classes starting in Jan. But he will not be an official NU player (according to the NCAA) until he signs the LOI in Feb. This is an NCAA technicality.

Even though his eligibility clock starts ticking when he begins attending classes? My apologies to Brian Christopherson, please send the sign to the NCAA.

Recruiting rules are worse than IRS deductions. I give up.

Brian, here's your sign.

Even though his eligibility clock starts ticking when he begins attending classes? My apologies to Brian Christopherson, please send the sign to the NCAA.

Recruiting rules are worse than IRS deductions. I give up.

No worries, I've been slowly picking up the weird fringe rules over the years.

If the NCAA had to wear a sign proportional to the size of their stupidity, it could double as a tarp for Lake Michigan.