Husker Nation - Gator Bowl Tickets Still Available

Oldschool

I actually have 4 tickets (good seats), but I don't think I'm going to make it because the airfare from Wisconsin is kind of expensive. I'll probably just eat the tickets.

A lot of time there are local charities that you can donate the tickets to that give them to poor kids in the Jacksonville area so they can attend the game. I'll try to find some info on this but it's fairly common for the bowls. A lot of Clemson fans did this when we played in Boise a few years ago.

I actually have 4 tickets (good seats), but I don't think I'm going to make it because the airfare from Wisconsin is kind of expensive. I'll probably just eat the tickets.

A lot of time there are local charities that you can donate the tickets to that give them to poor kids in the Jacksonville area so they can attend the game. I'll try to find some info on this but it's fairly common for the bowls. A lot of Clemson fans did this when we played in Boise a few years ago.

outstanding...i knew i liked this CU matchup from the get go. i dont know about any other sker fan, but i was delighted when it was you guys and not fsu or whoever. you guys got what it takes as a fanbase apparently, but are your purple wearing sissys gonna show up next year? :w00t

edit----->this one isnt sarcastic in case someone wanted to jump on it. i really like these southern taters.

I guess now isnt a good time for me to bring up the husker fans on this board who got mad at me when I questioned if that many people would make it to the Gator from Nebraska, defeating the purpose of even selecting them.... <_<

;) just playing guys. :cheers

$$ is tight for alot of people and when it came down to plane tickets to San Antonio, hotel and a $70 game ticket. Christmas for my family won out. It doesnt make me any less of a fan. I think it makes me a good dad.

Heres to a good Big 12 Bowl Season :cheers

All things considered, I think the Nebraska ticket sales figure has been pretty good. Take a look at some of the other bowls, and you'll see that Nebraska's support is quite strong comparitively. Its a tough drive from Nebraska to Jacksonville, and there's limited airline capacity this year, so I think its been a success.

I'll be there with my 3 GF's staying at the Ramada in Mandarin area south of town. Love to eat at the Blue Crab and party at Monkey's Uncle saloon later. Wooo Hoooo................can't wait!!!! Hope to see a bunch of Huskers!!!!

TTFN.............

I thought this was Hugh Hefner until I saw your name.. :lol:

I have to admit that I feel a little more upbeat about the outlook after seeing that we sold out of our original allotment, and we're maybe 3K away from a sellout, but I'm Sooooo used to selling out Memorial Stadium. I can't help but think that it won't be the same without an overwhelming Husker crowd. I don't think I could live with myself if Clemson outsells the Husker nation - regardless of travel distance or economic hardship.

I'm not rich by any means, but c'mon, I gotta support Bo and the turnaround he created this year. I hate to hear the excuses, I just wanna see the results. GBR!!