Wishing you good luck

Good luck to you too sir but I don't know about the game. Bradford is going to be steller as usual but OU also has Murray and English hurt. It should be a fun game to watch

can somebody tell me if this is the first ever meeting (in college) of two heisman winners? I think Fla wins this one, and it may not even be that close, they have Harvin back in some capacity and Tebow will have a chip on his shoulder to beat the guy who the gator faithful say 'stole' his 2nd trophy.

Good luck to you too sir but I don't know about the game. Bradford is going to be steller as usual but OU also has Murray and English hurt. It should be a fun game to watch

can somebody tell me if this is the first ever meeting (in college) of two heisman winners? I think Fla wins this one, and it may not even be that close, they have Harvin back in some capacity and Tebow will have a chip on his shoulder to beat the guy who the gator faithful say 'stole' his 2nd trophy.

I think you are correct. BTW I wonder who Tebow voted for this year?

I think you are correct. BTW I wonder who Tebow voted for this year?

Hmm good question, I bet he went:

1. Tebow

2. Tebow's abnormally large head

3. Tebow's Heisman trophy from last year

I think OU is a better team than florida, but I think they are going to win. Its just the way the teams match up that doesn't feel right. Tell you what, if your D is out to play the way they did against TT, the game will be yours with time to spare. Otherwise, its going to be a long night.

Completely agree. OU needs to have a stellar game on D. They need to rush and hold Tebow.

Matt Leinart and Jason White both had Heismans when they played in 2004. I doubt it's happened more than once, but I could be wrong.

As for Tebow's 2nd trophy being stolen. Boo hoo! His stats weren't great this year, his two INTs being his only "WOW" stat. I don't buy most peoples argument that his leadership is what set him apart this year. So I guess none of the other QBs have had to lead their teams through adversity this year. No not in the Big 12! :sarcasm

Or is it that the journalistic man crush on Tebow has gone so far, that we should just ignore the normal standards for Heisman winners to justify all slurping they've been doing over him? :dunno

:rant

Matt Leinart and Jason White both had Heismans when they played in 2004. I doubt it's happened more than once, but I could be wrong.

As for Tebow's 2nd trophy being stolen. Boo hoo! His stats weren't great this year, his two INTs being his only "WOW" stat. I don't buy most peoples argument that his leadership is what set him apart this year. So I guess none of the other QBs have had to lead their teams through adversity this year. No not in the Big 12! :sarcasm

Or is it that the journalistic man crush on Tebow has gone so far, that we should just ignore the normal standards for Heisman winners to justify all slurping they've been doing over him? :dunno

:rant

leinhart/white and tebow/bradford are the only two instances. i heard that on the radio, so it must be true! and technically, the second one hasnt happened yet. to hear some people talk, i think it might be possible the world ends tonight and tebow rises up to save us all.