Big XII vs Big 10 3-0, but 0-4 vs speed!

rkhufu7

I think the only bowls the Big 12 wins will be vs the Big 10 and the top 15 defense's of Clemson, Florida and Ole Miss will prove to be more than a match when aided by their offenses' domination of sub-par Big 12 defenses. Oregon nearly had 600 yards and over 300 rushing yards vs OSU, who beat Missouri (28-23) on the road and nearly beat UT in Austin before falling 28-24. Neither UT nor OU ran the ball on the Cowboys this year and they held the Tigers and Horns below 30, but a team that USC crushed 44-10 scores 42 and rolls up nearly 600 yards, with a 3rd string JUCO QB! Oregon ranked in the top 10 in total offense, but I guess they would have broken records playing defenses worse than UT's 50th ranked defense, which happens to be tops in the Big 12! Great offenses, yes, but good defenses, GET REAL!

OSU sh#t the bed last night, Robinson got rattled on two questionable hits, then your bff Bryant got injured. They OWNED Oregon in the first half last night, and fell apart...NU will beat Clemson as OU will beat the Gators IMO.

Please don't play the "they beat this team, who beat this team, who lost to that team after beating the other team" thing.

OSU sh#t the bed last night, Robinson got rattled on two questionable hits, then your bff Bryant got injured. They OWNED Oregon in the first half last night, and fell apart...NU will beat Clemson as OU will beat the Gators IMO.

Please don't play the "they beat this team, who beat this team, who lost to that team after beating the other team" thing.

I agree, lets avoid coot logic if at all possible (i think this post gets me my first little red badge thingy)

I agree, lets avoid coot logic if at all possible (i think this post gets me my first little red badge thingy)

"I remember when I had my first beer" :wasted For those who have not seen Step Brothers I apologize. :)