****Official Gator Bowl Game Discussion Thread****

Yea whats with the hate on Ganz. If you can do better ill buy you a plane ticket to jacksonville right now.

Some losers who hardly ever post here taking pot shots at Ganz when it is clear as day the O'line hasn't been giving him any protection

I know someone already said this, but what does the OLine have to do with the last pick??? Stupid decision by Ganz. I'm not suggesting benching him or anything, but he is having a poor game, regardless of the mistakes the OLine is making.....

cant even comment, if you can't see the obvious, then cant talk to you....bye

The play calling has been bad. You can't beat speed with slower speed. You need power. Castille has been running well the few times he has got the ball. Use the passing game to open up the run. Quit running the ball out of the shotgun. Put in the fullback and play some power football.

That just isn't what we do. Can't change our offensive system on a dime...

I tried to tell you guys that Ganz was a joke after the CU game. Of course I got flamed. How do you feel now? Stupid stupid passing. That's how we lost to TTech, right? That's how we almost lost to CU - Henerey making a freakish long FG was the only thing that saved that game. GANZ is a liability. Always has been. Face the reality.

B

Yea whats with the hate on Ganz. If you can do better ill buy you a plane ticket to jacksonville right now.

Some losers who hardly ever post here taking pot shots at Ganz when it is clear as day the O'line hasn't been giving him any protection

His last pick he took a step back and threw a strike right to that DB. Hasn't really passed well all game. But, it is a team effort out there. It's taking all of the offense chipping in and sucking as a team to lose this one for us.

Its not all ganz fault. There have been a couple of drops. But his completion percentage is under 50% with a pick six and a stupid pitch.

:yeah

I know someone already said this, but what does the OLine have to do with the last pick??? Stupid decision by Ganz. I'm not suggesting benching him or anything, but he is having a poor game, regardless of the mistakes the OLine is making.....

I'm makin' me some popcorn with extra butta. I'm grabbin me a beer or three. I love Ganz but he needs another tenth of a second I guess to throw, which would actually be double the time he has right now. I'm not overly optimistic right now because Clemson's D doesn't look like they are prone to any mental mistakes. We will need one heck of a second half. It can happen.

The play calling has been bad. You can't beat speed with slower speed. You need power. Castille has been running well the few times he has got the ball. Use the passing game to open up the run. Quit running the ball out of the shotgun. Put in the fullback and play some power football.

thats what I'm sayin. I been sittin here badmouthing Watson more than anyone. And, don't get me wrong, I like Watson, but seriously, the play selection has been BEYOND vanilla, against a really good defense with a month to prepare! Also, the slip screen earlier to Lucky would have been a TD if the ref didn't tackle him, and I have yet to see a single screen again- we need to run that play on a first down and catch them off guard. I agree though, need to line up in some more traditional formations against these guys, use Castille and some PA.

I'm not saying the OLine isn't playing terrible...they're playing like trash...I've said it several times....but Ganz isn't playing well either....

Irony.

I tried to tell you guys that Ganz was a joke after the CU game. Of course I got flamed. How do you feel now? Stupid stupid passing. That's how we lost to TTech, right? That's how we almost lost to CU - Henerey making a freakish long FG was the only thing that saved that game. GANZ is a liability. Always has been. Face the reality.

B

get lost huskerbitch

Behind because of two boneheaded plays. The linebacker rushes upfield - just run past him and the pitch is still available further upfield. Instead Ganz panicked, that guy (McDaniel?) wasn't going after Ganz or Castille just the ball. Speaking of running yourself out of the play. The corner on the last pick had no help. If Ganz pulls the ball back down when he sees the corner up that tight jumping the route, he just needed to wave the receiver toward the endzone and it is SIX! There was no safety. Yeah Clemson has great team speed, but let them run themselves into trouble if they are going to.