Game ball goes to....

My ball goes to:

Quentin Castille

Quentin, we harassed you and complained about you several times this season. From the game changing fumbles, to running mishaps, you prevailed through it all. You came through when we needed it most, when nobody else could move the ball...

Go Quentin, go Defense, GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suh

Steinkuhler

Ganz

Castille

Peterson

All these guys played great throughout the whole game; all deserve some mad props.

I wish i could personally thank all the seniors for everything they've contributed to NU football; it would be hard to find a class that has been through more, and these guys stuck it out and ended their careers on great notes. Good luck to all the seniors in their future endeavors :)

I think defensively the game ball should go to Suh or Steiny. They both made Clemson's O line look stupid. Although if you ask the announcers, I think they'd give the game ball to Clemson's Bowers. They definitely loved that kid... they were so biased it made me sick. I think the defensive play of the game, though, goes to Hagg for that amazing EFFORT sack on Harper on 2nd and goal. G R E A T P L A Y.