Dan Fouts? Are you kidding me?

how about Suh's blocked kick? Oh well see, he didn't get air under that it was a bad kick. How about Suh's 1st sack? Well see, he sat in the pocket too long, he has to get outta there.. but wait, at the end of the game, he has to stay in the pocket to complete those throws... IDIOTS. CBS crew was bad. Flat out bad. It's funny when everybody everywhere can see it. Terrible. But was a great game on both sides.

That kick was way too low for as short a kick as it was, they were right about that, but you're right about the other ones.

Noticed that they stopped talking speed every other word in the 4th quarter. Speed this and speed that got a little irritating.

Also thought they left they game a little quickly. What, no post-game interviews? We had Judge Judy within two minutes of the final snap.

The game was over four hours long. They probably had to switch over ASAP so their grandmothers wouldn't get mad at them for missing Judge Judy.

And I absolutely love Dan Fouts. He's such a loveable idiot, and is so much fun to laugh at. Remember that Miller Lite commercial he was in with Ken Stabler? "Table for Mr. I-Don't-Have-As-Many-Passing-Yards-As-Dan-Fouts." "Hey, that's you! Hehe!" Yeah, he's kinda dumb, but I'd take him over Keith Jackson, Mark May, Lou Holtz, and Craig James any day.

And I absolutely love Dan Fouts. He's such a loveable idiot, and is so much fun to laugh at. Remember that Miller Lite commercial he was in with Ken Stabler? "Table for Mr. I-Don't-Have-As-Many-Passing-Yards-As-Dan-Fouts." "Hey, that's you! Hehe!" Yeah, he's kinda dumb, but I'd take him over Keith Jackson, Mark May, Lou Holtz, and Craig James any day.

Craig James is good. He is the only non-idiot you have listed.

how about Suh's blocked kick? Oh well see, he didn't get air under that it was a bad kick. How about Suh's 1st sack? Well see, he sat in the pocket too long, he has to get outta there.. but wait, at the end of the game, he has to stay in the pocket to complete those throws... IDIOTS. CBS crew was bad. Flat out bad. It's funny when everybody everywhere can see it. Terrible. But was a great game on both sides.

That kick was way too low for as short a kick as it was, they were right about that, but you're right about the other ones.

yes, but that isn't a reason to belittle a blocked kick. When field goals get blocked it is because they are too low. Not because the guy can jump 8 feet in the air....

Craig James is good. He is the only non-idiot you have listed.

I've hated that guy's work ever since the early/mid '90s when he picked against Nebraska in every bowl game they played in. Why? "Because the game is on grass." Not because Miami/FSU were usually much better/faster in all those games, but simply because the game was on grass. Made that '95 OB that much sweeter for me. Maybe he's gotten better, but I just can't even listen to him talk without getting morbidly pi$$ed.

OK, Keith Jackson hung on a couple years too long, but he was as good as there was for a very long time.

I knew today was going to be a long day when the first time Clemson got inside the 10, and on 3rd down threw a pass down to about the 3 and they were raving about the play until I guess they finally realized that it was basically a failed play and they'd have to kick the FG (that got blocked). And then they finally gave some props to the DB (Murillo?) for making a nice tackle.

I've never liked Fouts as an announcer.

Was that actually Dan Fouts calling a 21-10 Clemson lead a "near blowout"? Has this guy watched any Big 12 games this year? Oh, and this was after he was saying how Clemson had stuffed the run just as Castille ripped off that 40 yard run. That guy was an idiot today.

I threw up in my mouth after every word he spoke tonight...an idiot he was indeed.

That's a lot of puke.

At least he wasn't doing play by play.

OK, Keith Jackson hung on a couple years too long, but he was as good as there was for a very long time.

Man, I'm not sure I can respect you as a poster. Keith Jackson has never had more insight into football than "Woah Nelly!"

My favorite Keith Jackson moment: that gut-wrenching loss to KSU back in '98. I don't think he ever said "Kansas State" or "Wildcats". He called them "Penn State" and "Jayhawks" the entire game. It was farking great. It's gotta be tough sometimes to get some things right out there, but at least know who's playing.

Man, I'm not sure I can respect you as a poster. Keith Jackson has never had more insight into football than "Woah Nelly!"

Jackson was a play-by-play man. He called the action accurately and with the proper level of excitement. He left insight to his analyst.

Craig James, on the other hand, is annoying as hell when he hoots and laughs like a babboon a dozen times a game. A decent analyst otherwise.

It was so obvious that he hadn't seen a minute of Nebraska football this year. I thought I heard him say something like "rout" and shook my head.

I was also particularly intrigued by his comment regarding the Pelini's -- Carl is the more fired up one where Bo is more laid back, or something to that effect. That's when it was obvious he'd never watched Bo coach.

Anyway, call bias and whatever else you want to -- I'm just happy it wasn't an ABC/ESPN crew calling it. It was actually a refreshing change since I hadn't built up such a strong dislike like some of you have. Even happier that the Huskers proved them wrong on almost all counts.

Craig James, on the other hand, is annoying as hell when he hoots and laughs like a babboon a dozen times a game. A decent analyst otherwise.

Craig James also just mentioned: "The Blackshirts, and I'm gonna call them that because they earned it today, held Clemson's 'vaunted' rushing attack to 4 yards."

Giving props where they are due, if you ask me. Craig James over the last few years has been impartial and a decent announcer.

Also, I think I picked the wrong phrase when I said "insight" in regards to Keith Jackson. His play-by-play repertoire was limited to "Woah, Nelly!"