Dan Fouts? Are you kidding me?

Fouts has absolutely no business in the booth. He is a complete idiot. And the 'game changing play of the game' was a complete goddmn joke.

I'm glad you brought that up. I had forgotten about how it was a play that didn't even count because Witt was ruled down prior to the ball coming out.

It was one of those plays of "what could of happened". If it was a fumble we lose the game. Though I don't see why that play had any merit to be the game changing play of the day?

Fouts has absolutely no business in the booth. He is a complete idiot. And the 'game changing play of the game' was a complete goddmn joke.

I'm glad you brought that up. I had forgotten about how it was a play that didn't even count because Witt was ruled down prior to the ball coming out.

Yeah, that was a big WTF? there. A 5 yard gain on 3rd and 10 or whatever was the play of the game? Really?

Maybe they think Nebraska got a break on the overturn of the call. Another way to look at it is that Clemson got temporary hope from a bad call on the field.

Yeah, that was a big WTF? there. A 5 yard gain on 3rd and 10 or whatever was the play of the game? Really?

Maybe they think Nebraska got a break on the overturn of the call. Another way to look at it is that Clemson got temporary hope from a bad call on the field.

Brutal call on the field.

But i thought that was pretty funny like huh?? How the hell....

I tend to look at it as the single biggest call by the referees all game long. If they don't overturn that call, all the sudden NU is down where they had dominated the 2nd half. Add to that Joey wasn't a sure bet to come back in at all. You want to take NU's odds at that exact moment of the game if they don't overturn the call? NU would be down with a QB that hasn't had that many snaps at all this year. I will also say that why I think it was clearly not a fumble, it sure was close. If it had been a little bit worse replay crew in the booth, it very easily could have gone against NU. I have seen worse from CFB instant replay this year.

OK, Keith Jackson hung on a couple years too long, but he was as good as there was for a very long time.

Man, I'm not sure I can respect you as a poster. Keith Jackson has never had more insight into football than "Woah Nelly!"

Keith Jackson will probably always be my favourite..Partly because he looked and talked almost exactly like my fav. Physics teacher at HHS (Hi Mr. Teeter). Who insisted that -------- <(that) was a dash-ed line simply because ..........<(this) is a dotted line...and didn't get mad at me after he threw out a charged capaciter to me and I only pretended to get shocked as I handed it back to him with the electrodes contacting his palm. chuckleshuffle

You really want to judge these guys by their insight?...We get enough of that on this board..?? OK..Bad example...But judge them on their nasal quality of their speaking voice like everyone else...(I hate Brent Mushbooger).

I thought Fouts was being biassed towards US if anything..Defending our DB on Clemson's TD where their WR had to do a 180 to turn around and catch it in the endzone..He was quick to defend our guy, saying he played it almost perfectly..the ball was just a few inches beyond his grasp.

Not sure who picks the "Play of the Game" but it WAS a pivitol play that had the call stood, we probably lose..or at least would need a great finishing drive to take the lead back.

Craig James is fun to listen to, too...But I doubt I could ever stand to live in Texas for more than two months.

Griese just sounds like the puny nerdy guy you always had to defend from the class Bully.

OK, Keith Jackson hung on a couple years too long, but he was as good as there was for a very long time.

Man, I'm not sure I can respect you as a poster. Keith Jackson has never had more insight into football than "Woah Nelly!"

Keith Jackson will probably always be my favourite..Partly because he looked and talked almost exactly like my fav. Physics teacher at HHS (Hi Mr. Teeter). Who insisted that -------- <(that) was a dash-ed line simply because ..........<(this) is a dotted line...and didn't get mad at me after he threw out a charged capaciter to me and I only pretended to get shocked as I handed it back to him with the electrodes contacting his palm. chuckleshuffle

You really want to judge these guys by their insight?...We get enough of that on this board..?? OK..Bad example...But judge them on their nasal quality of their speaking voice like everyone else...(I hate Brent Mushbooger).

I thought Fouts was being biassed towards US if anything..Defending our DB on Clemson's TD where their WR had to do a 180 to turn around and catch it in the endzone..He was quick to defend our guy, saying he played it almost perfectly..the ball was just a few inches beyond his grasp.

Not sure who picks the "Play of the Game" but it WAS a pivitol play that had the call stood, we probably lose..or at least would need a great finishing drive to take the lead back.

Craig James is fun to listen to, too...But I doubt I could ever stand to live in Texas for more than two months.

Griese just sounds like the puny nerdy guy you always had to defend from the class Bully.

Mushmouth is my favorite. He just called "Touchdown!!" before the receiver even caught the ball. I just wish he and Herbstreit would quit making these veiled pumps for a playoff.

I tend to look at it as the single biggest call by the referees all game long. If they don't overturn that call, all the sudden NU is down where they had dominated the 2nd half. Add to that Joey wasn't a sure bet to come back in at all. You want to take NU's odds at that exact moment of the game if they don't overturn the call? NU would be down with a QB that hasn't had that many snaps at all this year. I will also say that why I think it was clearly not a fumble, it sure was close. If it had been a little bit worse replay crew in the booth, it very easily could have gone against NU. I have seen worse from CFB instant replay this year.

I kept on chanting "Please don't be the Pac10 review official that screwed OU on the onside kick two(?) years ago"

Mushmouth is my favorite. He just called "Touchdown!!" before the receiver even caught the ball. I just wish he and Herbstreit would quit making these veiled pumps for a playoff.

No kidding. And hey Brett, Kirk, your company, ESPN and ABC, just bought the BCS rights for another 6 years. Which pretty much assures there will not be a playoff. So, if you really want a +1, or a playoff, show some solidarity, and quit ESPN.

How was that a bad call?

It took me a replay from three different angles before I thought it might be overturned..Still not sure it was overwhelming evidence enough to overturn, but they made the right call in the end..I think. :dumdum

You really want to judge these guys by their insight?...We get enough of that on this board..?? OK..Bad example...But judge them on their nasal quality of their speaking voice like you do everyone else...(I hate Brent Mushbooger).

I saw that too..Thought there was a quirk in the Space/Time continuum. And Light usually travels so much faster than sound.. :dumdum

Now, Monday Night Football..(These guys need to entertain, not push for a Div.1 playoff).

I'd probably start watching if they pulled in a different comedian each week..I'd love to see Stephen Wright or Larry the Cable Layin' Fool do Color.