Dan Fouts? Are you kidding me?

Fouts has absolutely no business in the booth. He is a complete idiot. And the 'game changing play of the game' was a complete goddmn joke.

I'm glad you brought that up. I had forgotten about how it was a play that didn't even count because Witt was ruled down prior to the ball coming out.

Yeah, that was a big WTF? there. A 5 yard gain on 3rd and 10 or whatever was the play of the game? Really?

Maybe they think Nebraska got a break on the overturn of the call. Another way to look at it is that Clemson got temporary hope from a bad call on the field.

How was that a bad call?

It took me a replay from three different angles before I thought it might be overturned..Still not sure it was overwhelming evidence enough to overturn, but they made the right call in the end..I think. :dumdum

"Bad" call was the wrong word. "Wrong" call was what I meant. It was close, and it was a tough call, but replay did show that the call on the field was wrong. My only point was that Clemson didn't get screwed, because the original call on the field wasn't correct.

Noticed that they stopped talking speed every other word in the 4th quarter. Speed this and speed that got a little irritating.

Also thought they left they game a little quickly. What, no post-game interviews? We had Judge Judy within two minutes of the final snap.

Love livin' in Omaha. Channel 3 (local CBS affiliate) had a one hour pregame show and a one hour postgame show. That said, Travis Justice is a tool.

CBS and the crew that called the game were so pro Clemson it was sick. It was so sick we turned the volume to mute.

NU rolls to almost 400 yards in offense and all we heard, all game long, was how dominating the Clemson D was. Amazing.

Not so sure they were pro anyone...they just were ignorant, they didn't know really either team, their players, coaches...I think they read the press notes 10 minutes before the game and that was it. Hell, like I said earlier...they couldn't even pronounce Suh!! You think you would acclimate yourself with the dominate players from each team so that their names would be on the tip of your tongue. And according the them in the 3rd quarter all the offense Nebraska had was two long passes...they completely overlooked Castille's runs. I should have just turned off the volume and turned on the radio broadcast...except the delay would have been screwy.

Note to CBS: You did a really sucky job on this broadcast. Your standards are nothing like ABC's or ESPN's.

OK, Keith Jackson hung on a couple years too long, but he was as good as there was for a very long time.

Man, I'm not sure I can respect you as a poster. Keith Jackson has never had more insight into football than "Woah Nelly!"

Are you talking about the same Keith Jackson who loves Nebraska, and when younger, used to come to Nebraska games on a regular basis when not calling a game?

Hell, he still has forgotten more about football than most of us will ever know.

Oh, by the way...Fouts has had a hard-on for Nebraska for years. Hates the teams from the midwest. I hated it when I saw on Huskers.com that he was an announcer. We're all just big, slow farm boys. Who just happened to win.

I noticed that too. All he talked about was we had never seen the type of speed that Clemson has on defense...... :dumdum

I've heard the terms thunder and lightning enough for my whole freaking life.

Thunder and lightning disappeared just like they did in every big game they've ever been in. Keep hyping them though.

Also, that one WR is SOOOO tall, he must catch everything thrown to him, even though our DB's are 6'4" across the board. And that track star WR is SOOOO fast, even though Murillo hung with him on that 3rd and 25 where they just threw it up to him on a straight fly.

Among the top 35 or so teams, there is not really that much difference in athleticism. There is an execution difference. In the first half, Clemson looked really fast on defense because we executed poorly. In the Second half, you did not see that "speed" difference because of the improvement in assignment execution.

There has always been this perception that teams from the southeast and the west coast are full of super athletes who can run twice as fast and jump twice as high as all others. This just isn't so.