2009 starting QB

No way a true freshman comes in here trying to grip Watson's offense. It took Ganz two full years before he was comfortable with it.

I'd say Witt at this point, but it's going to be an all out war with all 3 in spring practices to truly find out. It could be any of them.

B)-->

QUOTE(Husker B @ Jan 1 2009, 09:22 PM) 403050[/snapback]

No way a true freshman comes in here trying to grip Watson's offense. It took Ganz two full years before he was comfortable with it.

I'd say Witt at this point, but it's going to be an all out war with all 3 in spring practices to truly find out. It could be any of them.

I hope if the coaches feel that Cody gives the team the best chance to win, then the offense will change to suit him.

Either way, the most important part of the team IMO will be the o-line. If the new QB doesn't have time to throw, and if they are as slow to come together as this year things could be ugly.

B)-->

QUOTE(Husker B @ Jan 1 2009, 09:22 PM) 403050[/snapback]

I'm not sure who all watched Cody's championship game a couple weeks ago, but he has just as must of a chance to start as anybody else we have waiting on the sidelines.

I am also 99.9% sure that Cody is not coming here to run the same Offense Ganz is running. Not even close to the same style QB's.