THANK'S BLACKSHIRTS

I still cover my eyes when the secondary has to do something. Sorry. And I about passed out on CJ Spiller's return where there were 19 missed tackles. Does anybody know that you can't bring someone down with only the top of your head?

Oh, and it's bugging the crap out of me...There is no apostrophe in "Thanks".

"Thunder and Lightning" did not have a good game in the back field on New Year's Day against the Blackshirts.

"Lightning" aka Spiller, however, made us look like bumbling idiots on special teams, a part of the game we have struggled in most of the year.

To my knowledge, Hagg was the only player having his blackshirt taken from him late in the season. After his late game performance, I'm suspecting he re-received it symbolically post-game? But, everybody starts all over earning them again next season. And, as Martha Stewart would say, "that is a good thing."

Also, it was said the offense would have to carry the D this season. Well, in this bowl game the D saved the O's a$$. Big time! (And Alex Henery and his walk-on longsnapper,holder cohorts)