Check out Ganz...

That's a good start, Joe. You have a lot of potential, but it really starts with the eyes. Make them bulge and stuff. Do crazy things with the eyebrows. You got to work on the eyes or this face doesn't pull it off, you know? Oh well - better luck next time.

your friend,

Zac "still better at The Game Face" Taylor

It looks doctored. Notice that the tongue starts EXACTLY where the facemask is and not above at all. Also his mouth above the facemask doesn't quite match the angle of the tongue.

Def not touched up. There are more pics on CUTigers.com of Ganz handing the ball off and such, and all of the ones I've seen had Ganz with his tongue out. I would post them, but it is a paying site, and I don't want to lose my membership.

Where is the mouth guard?

I know at Clemson, and feel sure it's the same way, the QB mouthpeices are made using a die of the mouth that is made by a dentist, so that it fits snuggly to the top teeth, making it easier to make calls. So I'm sure his mouthpiece is snuggly clinging to his top teeth.

He really should be careful, wouldn't be hard to bite part of his tongue off.

----------------------

On a side note...I am now a BACKUP!!!