This is why Nebraska will never be good again. EVER.

I have one friend who never really got into following football until a couple years ago, but now thinks he's pretty smart. I don't know how it came up, but I mentioned something about Nebraska's championships in the 70's, and he replied, "Is that the last time Nebraska was really good?" Everyone around had a pretty good laugh...

I have one friend who never really got into following football until a couple years ago, but now thinks he's pretty smart. I don't know how it came up, but I mentioned something about Nebraska's championships in the 70's, and he replied, "Is that the last time Nebraska was really good?" Everyone around had a pretty good laugh...

:bang Gotta love the ignorant and innocent newbies. It is the know it alls that I can't stand, that know nothing about Nebraska football, yet want to tell us what is wrong.

Was this person educated in South Carolina (by the way, I live in North Carolina and I hear that the school systems in SC are pretty bad) so if he was, that may explain some things.

really depends on what part of the state you're from. its true that parts of south carolina have the worst schools you'll find anywhere, but other parts have schools that can compete with anyone in the country

Clemson fan here and will right off tell you that is a Coot. That "flowchart of logic" can only come from a coot.

a slate-black slow-flying bird somewhat resembling ducks?

Yes, you are correct sir. The South Carolina gamecocks are called "coots" by Clemson folk. Coots are regarded as a dumb bird and considered a pest. (They despise us calling them that)

We have to deal with the same rationale every year..."If you were in the SEC like us, you'd be worn down like we are when we play at the end of the season." Some of the reasons are incredibly funny.