Why Nebraska is better off not in a BCS bowl

So we don't have to have FOX showing the game. The Texas/Ohio State game was painful to watch. Coming back from commercial in mid play. Showing replay of one play while the next play was already in progress. Maybe it's just me but that was some of the worse college football broadcasting I've seen for awhile, although still not as bad as versus.

That's one of the dumbest posts I've read.

So we don't have to have FOX showing the game. The Texas/Ohio State game was painful to watch. Coming back from commercial in mid play. Showing replay of one play while the next play was already in progress. Maybe it's just me but that was some of the worse college football broadcasting I've seen for awhile, although still not as bad as versus.

That's one of the dumbest posts I've read.

Agreed.

I'll take a BCS Bowl any day of the week even if it were Sunday and Grandma was counting on me to be at church and to not drink and to not go to a football game. And I love my Grandma.

Obviously OP would love to have the Huskers in a BCS bowl. I believe he is just saying the broadcasting was horse sh#t and he would probably have preferred listening to it on the radio rather than watching it on FOX.

The CBS announcers were horse poop. They ragged on Nebraska the entire game and did nothing brag about Clemson most of the game. My favorite part of the game, was when the announcer said something along the lines of "Nebraska has not been able to run the ball at all against Clemson all game." Next play, Castille broke one for a huge gain, and then did it again a few minutes later in the game.

Of course we would rather be in a BCS bowl even if it wasn't on TV at all. But with that said, FOX is horrible at covering the BCS games. I agree with all the statements about the Texas/OSU game, but last year was just as bad. I think the band is a great part of college football, but during the Orange Bowl last year they showed the band between every play, and sometimes missed the beginning of a play while they were focusing on the Tuba. So that is my 2 cents.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

lol.