Iowa State

Huskers were right there. I think a combination of questionable calls or no-calls plus Iowa State hitting the tough shots when it counted did us in.

That REALLY should have been an offensive foul on Bracken against Ade, and there should also have DEFINITELY been a foul called when Huluska was clearing Ade out of the lane so the guy could dunk.

But, gotta give them credit, they won the game because they should have. They were better.

keep your head up guys...these boys are gonna be just fine. they are playing their lives off, and Doc for those that dont follow the program much, Bo and him could be interchangeable. this team is NOT EVEN CLOSE to being as talented as most in the big 12. not too mention as deep. i think the bandwagon or whatever you want to call it fans that wanna jump into the conversation during the creighton games and whatnot need to follow the team a little more. the fact that this team beat misery is enough to keep me going and happy about future prospects. the wins this team gets this year are not gonna be pretty in the modern basketball sense, but hey, theyre wins. (see creighton game, see misery game, see s.car st game, etc.)

oh, and for those questioning my credentials as to if i know if the team is deep or not, trying or not, or if Doc is the man, i happen to have a pretty good source. he'snot much of a basketball player, but was a hell of a manager and why they ever let him leave that job i dont know. :) all 5'7" of me used to dominate him when we were growing up, and he's got 2300 or so splinters in his ass from devaney center benches. but man can he sign an autograph....

QuHvSe7Alng

I couldn't watch the game, live in NY, but was following the game score on ESPN. I was all excited with about 2 minutes to play. I get up and go in the kitchen for a minute and refresh the score and go WTF!?!!?!?!? How the heck do you play a team that well and tough up to the final 2 minutes and then give up 10 unanswered? I didn't see it so if anyone who did could clue me in I would appreciate it. I was pretty high on this team after watching the Mizzou game on ESPN the other day, now I don't know what to think other than STREAKY.

I couldn't watch the game, live in NY, but was following the game score on ESPN. I was all excited with about 2 minutes to play. I get up and go in the kitchen for a minute and refresh the score and go WTF!?!!?!?!? How the heck do you play a team that well and tough up to the final 2 minutes and then give up 10 unanswered? I didn't see it so if anyone who did could clue me in I would appreciate it. I was pretty high on this team after watching the Mizzou game on ESPN the other day, now I don't know what to think other than STREAKY.

After they cut it to two, an Iowa St player threw up a 3 and it went down, kind of a if this goes down its not your night shot...then Sek tried to drive the baseline with a little contact, didn't get the call and stepped out. Brackens got an easy deuce on the next possesion, then I think Haluska hit another 3 at some point.

Just some big mental lapses at a point in the game where you cannot have them.