All Time Team - voted on by the people

All Time QB  

138 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What is this based on best NU career, most talented, best career overall (pros), what they did for the program.

Because I could make an argument for about each one.

As much as I loved Tagge, Gill and Frazier..If those are the criteria then it has to be Vince Ferragamo.

Outstanding in College. Great team Leader and an incredible pro career including a Superbowl appearance- if memory serves me he was the starter. Also had a game in 1982 against the bears where he threw for over 500 yards.

http://www.ramsusa.com/ferragamo.html

I voted for Tagge. He was the man that started it all...way back when I first started watching NU football. And...he did go on to play a number of years in the NFL (as a less than stellar backup/sometime starter for a pathetic Packer team and then on to, I believe the Bears or some other loser 70's NFL team).

He went to the World Football League and played for the San Antonio Wings. After that the BC Lions in the CFL. I think his whole pro career was like 7 years. Only threw 6 total TDs in the NFL (3 seasons). I have no idea what his stats were in the WFL or CFL.

What is this based on best NU career, most talented, best career overall (pros), what they did for the program.

Because I could make an argument for about each one.

It is based off of whatever you use when you think of who is the Best QB to ever play at NU. If you base it off Pro Career vote that way, if you base it off rapping style vote that way. It is totally up to you how you vote.