All Time Team - voted on by the people

All Time QB  

138 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Since it is the offseason and that is usually a slow time until Springball here is what is going to happen. We are going to compile an All Time NU Team as voted on by the great folks here at Huskerboard. I will run 2 polls per week with some choices of the top of my head plus the other option encase I may forget someone. There will be a total of 25 polls over the next 13 weeks which if I'm not mistaken may take us right to the Spring Game. Vote once (if you write in more then 1 I will only count the first) and the polls will close every Sunday night or Monday when I wake up for work. Once the process is over I will post the HUSKERBOARD All Time Team and maybe if I could ever figure out how to do pictures I would post it that way. There will be two polls for the following: OT, OG, WR, DE, DT, OLB, CB, S and they will be on seperate weeks with the winner of the first not appearing on the second ( I know common sense). Anyway that pretty much sums it up.

And here we go:

Let's start with QB

I guess this is a poll on our favorite Husker QB and not the All - Time best. Frazier was ridiculously good no doubt, but in terms of overall skill I don't think you could necessarily give it to him. He could throw the ball, but we all know he was no pocket passer. The best thing about Frazier was his running ability and his ability to keep plays alive.

I think in overall terms of "All-Time" QB, you have to vote Tagge because of his ability to run but also throw the ball.

Watching the Skes for over 30 years I have seen some great QB's go through Lincoln. I have to chose Tommy just because of all the intangibles he brought to the table.

I agree. The whole team played better when Tommie was on the field. He was such a fierce competitor. I have Frazier ranked as the best college QB of All-Time (as opposed to just out of NU QB's).

I voted Tagge. My dad was a freshman TE when he was a senior and said he was the best. He also caught passes from Ferragamo and was a coach during Gill's years. So we've had a lot of disscussion about this. Frazier won the NCs and shoulda won the hypesman, but he was 1.5 dimensional. Tagge could do it all, and even had a pro career.

I voted for other..............BROOK BERRINGER!!!!!

I'm surprised that Brook Berringer didn't make this list....I know you have other as an option but still, without Brook Berringer we could just simply kiss those two National Championships away. With Tommie Frazier out in 94' due to an injury Brook stepped up and won 7 consecutive games to help us earn a stop in the Orange Bowl.

My Vote goes for BROOK BERRINGER