All Time Team - voted on by the people

All Time QB  

138 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted for other..............BROOK BERRINGER!!!!!

I'm surprised that Brook Berringer didn't make this list....I know you have other as an option but still, without Brook Berringer we could just simply kiss those two National Championships away. With Tommie Frazier out in 94' due to an injury Brook stepped up and won 7 consecutive games to help us earn a stop in the Orange Bowl.

My Vote goes for BROOK BERRINGER

Are you sure about the 7?

You're free to vote for Brook, but how does it make sense to say he was responsible for getting us to the NC games, when Tommie was 10X more responsible for getting us there, especially in '93 and '95?

Brook helped, doesn't make him the best QB, IMO. ;)

I'm surprised that Brook Berringer didn't make this list....I know you have other as an option but still, without Brook Berringer we could just simply kiss those two National Championships away. With Tommie Frazier out in 94' due to an injury Brook stepped up and won 7 consecutive games to help us earn a stop in the Orange Bowl.

You're free to vote for Brook, but how does it make sense to say he was responsible for getting us to the NC games, when Tommie was 10X more responsible for getting us there, especially in '93 and '95?

Thats what made Brook so darn good. Tommie Frazier was getting all of this hype of being a great football player which is was he was a darn good option QB and had two great seasons before hand to and once he went down from his knee injury, Brook had to step up and fill in some HUGE shoes. Nobody expected Brook to do the things he did and remember Brook was the one who struggled against Wyoming but yet brought us back to win that game (Remember Wyoming was up 21-7 at one point in the 2nd quarter). He also had a collapse lung during that game. Also Brook had to win a big game in Norman Oklahoma that same year two where if I'm correct we won 13-3 because Brook scored the winning TD. Brook also beat Coloroda in Lincoln who was ranked #2 and we were #3. Thats alot of pressure for a QB to do all of that and still win games while filling in the shoes of Tommie Frazier.

Thats what made Brook so darn good. Tommie Frazier was getting all of this hype of being a great football player which is was he was a darn good option QB and had two great seasons before hand to and once he went down from his knee injury, Brook had to step up and fill in some HUGE shoes. Nobody expected Brook to do the things he did and remember Brook was the one who struggled against Wyoming but yet brought us back to win that game (Remember Wyoming was up 21-7 at one point in the 2nd quarter). He also had a collapse lung during that game. Also Brook had to win a big game in Norman Oklahoma that same year two where if I'm correct we won 13-3 because Brook scored the winning TD. Brook also beat Coloroda in Lincoln who was ranked #2 and we were #3. Thats alot of pressure for a QB to do all of that and still win games while filling in the shoes of Tommie Frazier.

Well, :wtf , kudos to Brook! Wasn't TF out because of the blood clot issue that year?

voted for Tommie...who are the morons who voted for Joe Ganz and Zac Taylor? I can't believe they are even mentioned.

Taylor especially was a great Husker. OK. Maybe not on the field as excellent as the top tier Husker QB's of all time --- but Zac Taylor was a great Husker --- wonderful heart, gritty, tough, never quit, played well and played tough when his team had given up. Gotta love that kid. He is testimony of a gritty, over-achiever who played with all he had. He deserves great respect. Being on this list is warranted. But agreed, the he is not in the elite 3-4 or so of all time. Yet still, great QB.

As for Ganz. I personally thought he was arrogant and never was a great fan of him personally (I especially did not like his comment about being better than Zac Taylor). That aside, he too showed grit, toughness, courage and was as well an over-achiever. He was a solid QB and as well deserves to be on the list. That said, he also falls short of the elite 3-4.

I choose, not too surprisingly, Tommy Frazier as the best. He had the best teams around him. Tagge has to be up there too. he too had great teams around him. Turner Gill. Awesome in every way. These three are the elite.

Eric Crouch has not received much support here. In a sense that is surprising. That said, he comes in next as far as I am concerned. After Crouch there is a reasonable drop-off.

Still... Taylor and Ganz are worth of listing.

voted for Tommie...who are the morons who voted for Joe Ganz and Zac Taylor? I can't believe they are even mentioned.

Taylor especially was a great Husker. OK. Maybe not on the field as excellent as the top tier Husker QB's of all time --- but Zac Taylor was a great Husker --- wonderful heart, gritty, tough, never quit, played well and played tough when his team had given up. Gotta love that kid. He is testimony of a gritty, over-achiever who played with all he had. He deserves great respect. Being on this list is warranted. But agreed, the he is not in the elite 3-4 or so of all time. Yet still, great QB.

As for Ganz. I personally thought he was arrogant and never was a great fan of him personally (I especially did not like his comment about being better than Zac Taylor). That aside, he too showed grit, toughness, courage and was as well an over-achiever. He was a solid QB and as well deserves to be on the list. That said, he also falls short of the elite 3-4.

I choose, not too surprisingly, Tommy Frazier as the best. He had the best teams around him. Tagge has to be up there too. he too had great teams around him. Turner Gill. Awesome in every way. These three are the elite.

Eric Crouch has not received much support here. In a sense that is surprising. That said, he comes in next as far as I am concerned. After Crouch there is a reasonable drop-off.

Still... Taylor and Ganz are worth of listing.

I forgot Scott Frost. he is above Crouch for me. Actually, his last year no one --- not even Tommy Frazier --- ran the option better. Frost was a machine. He was truly amazing that season. He is just below the top three but above Crouch.

I'm surprised that Brook Berringer didn't make this list.

I didn’t include Brook because if it wasn’t for the injury he wouldn’t have started a game. That is also why I have the “Other” option so people can include who they think.

Thats not fair it wasn't his fault.....shame on you. :lol:

Zac Taylor was 1st Team All Big 12 as well as the Big 12 Offensive Player of the Year.

I put Ganz on there because he is some peoples love muffin.

So hilarious :rollin but so true also... <_<

Well, :wtf , kudos to Brook! Wasn't TF out because of the blood clot issue that year?

I don't get how you can consider a guy who played 7 or so games as compared to the rest of the players on this list?

I don't get how you can consider a guy who played 7 or so games as compared to the rest of the players on this list?

Yeah, Berringer was good but as for overall ability he doesn't compare with the greatest.

He was a great person on and off the field, but he was no way the greatest Husker QB of all time.