New Prospect

On rivals they mention that another target and visitor is going to be in Lincoln this weekend with Eric Martin. Does anyone know who they are talking about?

I talked to Ted Gilmore today at the Get Rec'd event, and I asked him a little about recruiting. He said they are happy where they are and that he has a couple of trips left in the next week. So sounds like a strong finish to me.

Also I got Henery's autograph....so I feel special.

And for any you in Lincoln Suh is going to be there at 3:30

L'Damian Washington? why is this kid visiting this weekend? are we interested in bringing him on board??? surely we wouldn't bring a WR in this late unless we wanted him, right??

He is a La. Tech verbal. Scout indicates LSU is getting into the mix now too. (Also show Minnesota visit last weekend.)

Nebraska has apparently been in contact at least since 1/9.

So since Nebraska is going after a recruit who is already committed to another school, can we get over the "Bob Stoops is a shameless, low dirty scumbag who is straining his friendship with Bo by going after a Nebraska recruit" deal?

OK it's just:

Bob Stoops is a shameless, low dirty scumbag

;)

:yeah I mean come on, he is a Steve Spurrier clone, all the way down to gay visor he wears. Plus I don't think Bo is good friends with the LA-Tech coach. Stoops is a win at all costs coach. Just look their pathetic graduation rates.

So since Nebraska is going after a recruit who is already committed to another school, can we get over the "Bob Stoops is a shameless, low dirty scumbag who is straining his friendship with Bo by going after a Nebraska recruit" deal?

Eh, this is a bit different - this WR is a soft commit and has always said he is open to taking visits, versus A. Green who was a firm verbal and hasn't visited anywhere in months.